For company thats so big...

wow

and the official poster wtf.. jones looks like he's eating a hamburger or something.

Haha I didn't see that one coming. But yeah, pretty crappy stuff.

So badly edited and its not even funny. Some people here on Sherdog have better shoop skills than this.

I guess even guys at UFC are not taking serious this main event... just another day in office for Jones

Wow...I thought this was trolling by the TS or he confused a fan-made trailer for an officla one. I started to believe it when I saw the UFC PPV graphic...but only really believed this was officia when I saw the UFC channel posted it.

Horrendous.

74217447_wtf_gif.gif

That`s bad, & somebody got overpaid to make that! Hope it wasn`t a Gracie...

hahah thats so bad its funny....like a steven seagal movie..

If my job was to hype my saturday morning visit to the toilet I would be a shamed if end product looks like this...

oh don't be such a drama queen. for every great commercial there are 20 mediocre-to-awful ones. source = every Superbowl since MJ played the halftime show.

Really UFC can't do better then this?

they do better every PPV, including this one. this is not the sole promotional tool.

It has less then 400 views. It was probably fan made and submitted to them so they uploaded it to their youtube channel.

Unless I see this on tv, I still don't buy the ufc made this.

Seriously sux at hype and online video content...
If my job was to hype my saturday morning visit to the toilet I would be a shamed if end product looks like this...

[YT]n90HQH8l4z8[/YT]

Really UFC can't do better then this?

Theres no way thats on UFC's channel, no way!

And yet i laughed way too hard at Goldy's head exploding

Back