Media For anyone that say that Khabib should fight at Welterweight

He has 0 reason to leave the division he's champ of.

They guy misses weight, pulls out from weight cuts, and had a fucking seizure to make weight. There's a thing called muscle density, size and height isn't everything.

Ability to cut weight is not the same as size

Look into it

What if i told you a guy could have liver failure from cutting 5lbs of water weight

Did you ever think of such a thing

Now he has a nutritionist and literally none of this happens now. 2017 was a long time ago. He had his mishaps, but look now. What can you say about Khabib now? He hasn't had any problems since 2017.

Because he's had 3 fights since 2017. It's now 2020. Tough to have issues cutting weight if you don't fight.

Is that the bus they are standing by?

Yea it is and Nogueira is trying to feed it a carrot.

nogueira-bus-carrot-jpg.720823

Attachments

• Nogueira bus carrot.jpg
    Nogueira bus carrot.jpg
    362.4 KB · Views: 46
Because he's had 3 fights since 2017. It's now 2020. Tough to have issues cutting weight if you don't fight.

Lol 3 fights in a row with no issues is more than enough to show he's in the right division.

Edit: it's actually been 4 fights in a row not 3

They guy misses weight, pulls out from weight cuts, and had a fucking seizure to make weight. There's a thing called muscle density, size and height isn't everything.
Last time he officially missed weight was in 2013, and had 3 155lbs title fights recently, so he is on a proper diet or cut himself a leg to make weight.

People have already said the answer to why this thread is misleading but:

1. Half the people in the photo have dress shoes on or boots.

2. Usman is closest to the camera, obviously he appears taller unless you are clueless you would know that.

3. Gastelum actually appears smaller or the same size, height wise at least, compared to Khabib and he was closer to the camera too I think.

Khabib is a big LW anyone thinking otherwise is either a troll or uninformed. It's that simple. He could fight at WW easily, I'm not suggesting he does but he could. Why give up the weight advantage though? and he hasn't defended much. Also to tack on: Usman is a big WW, Gastelum fights at MW, and Khabib has sneakers on.

For a TS Khabib would fight out of his weight class, but him and Kamaru are friends so not while Kamaru is champ which will likely be for a long time.

There isnt really anyone deserving at LW other than Tony, so maybe he retires after that.

Remember Khabib was willing to fight MW Bisping at UFC 204 if Henderson wasnt able to
"Khabib isn't a big LW"....... "Khabib offered to fight at 185"

Khabib fans making Conor bless kids look like casuals.

"Khabib isn't a big LW"....... "Khabib offered to fight at 185"

Khabib fans making Conor bless kids look like casuals.

What does one have to do with the other? He's confident he can beat guys in higher weight classes. Doesnt mean he's too big for his weight class. I take it logic is not your strong suit

Frankie is so fucking tiny lmao. What a bad ass.

What does one have to do with the other? He's confident he can beat guys in higher weight classes. Doesnt mean he's too big for his weight class. I take it logic is not your strong suit
How the fuck he gonna fight at 185 if he's nowhere close to it in camp? That would be a 30lb weight cut to LW, which is quite a large cut.

Pointless arguing with you guys. Khabib could shit on a plate, force you to eat it and you'd still find an excuse to defend him with.

I’ve changed my mind to agree used to think he was a ww nearly killing himself to fight lw’s but now think he’s a LW who likes tiramisu

How the fuck he gonna fight at 185 if he's nowhere close to it in camp? That would be a 30lb weight cut to LW, which is quite a large cut.

Pointless arguing with you guys. Khabib could shit on a plate, force you to eat it and you'd still find an excuse to defend him with.

Fighting at a higher weight class doesnt mean you MUST weigh at the limit while shredded and dehydrated dum dum

He's a giant for the division. His last two wins were vs featherweights. Even barboza is dropping. Ferg will be the first legit lw he's faced for a while. He's in for a shock.
At least conrad stepped up a div.

Back