For anyone in Dallas or anywhere in Texas, Alistair overeem seminar FREE

king of theRing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So guys for all my Texas natives, Alistair overeem will be in Dallas Texas on February 16th to do a seminar free to public. If anyone who has been to an overeem seminar, you know he is not cheap. Free to Everyone!

Good stuff TS.

Reem seems like a pretty cool dude actually.

Incoming jokes about Reem getting KO'd though because... it's Sherdog.

Would definitely go if I lived nearby. That's pretty awesome.

That's cool but I've been a member here for a decade I doubt there is much he should could show me.

That's cool but I've been a member here for a decade I doubt there is much he should could show me.

Lmao, we might can teach Alistair. Has he even got a yellow card while going off on a noob

Last edited:
TX-valentine.jpg

Damit i thought was cooking seminar

I seen how he leg kicked that girl, ima stay home. I don’t want to get KO’ed.

The strangest thing about this for me is that English MMA fighter James Mcsweeney has a gym in Plano, Texas.
Good luck to him though and good for Overeem going there and giving him some publicity.

The strangest thing about this for me is that English MMA fighter James Mcsweeney has a gym in Plano, Texas.
Good luck to him though and good for Overeem going there and giving him some publicity.

He's been in America for years, he was at JacksonWink for a long time.

Just as a heads up... do NOT volunteer if Alistair asks for a random person to come up to demonstrate technique

giphy.gif

Sounds like a cool opportunity, though.

Has he even got a yellow card while going off on a noob
ugonegetraped.gif

Yes. In fact, that room is filled with his yellow cards for pwning gnubes.

Last edited:
Didn't know McSweeney had a gym in Plano

Pretty cool but not for me, if someone goes make sure you get a pic for Sherdog

Just as a heads up... do NOT volunteer if Alistair asks for a random person to come up to demonstrate technique

giphy.gif

Sounds like a cool opportunity, though.

Lol we have an 11 year old girl who is a beast. Gonna try and get reem to do it

Yea last gym was in Thailand. He hasn't been in America since 2013. But it's a huge and beautiful facility

Back