For all those who have bad things to say about Renzo Gracie

How hard is it for people to understand that humans are complex?

You can do good and bad things and it's nothing more than propaganda to paint someone as entirely one or the other in the absence of evidence thereto.

Gandhi had a scummy side, just the same as Hitler had a good side.

Evil Gandhi had a mean guillotine.

Agreed, however the common public perception is Renzo assualted the bouncer and was in the wrong, not that I believe thats the case I will wait for the facts before judging the situation. However technically MJ was never convicted of child molestation but no one has jumped to his defence, just saying.

Yeh because it is involving children, and we have to be especially careful. Therefore we must just assume the worst. It is like the Jerry Sandusky case.

Its an analogy, no need to get your jimmies rustled.

Relevant:

doUly.gif

I'm sure Renzo is a really nice guy but even nice guys can do stupid things and make bad decisions.

Michael Jackson donated millions of dollars to charity, but that doesn't make him less of a child molester.

the mendes bros opening a school 20 feet from another bjj school was wrong just like andusky molesting those kids was wrong.

andre stepping onto the mat was against the rules just like when Manny Ramirez got busted for roids

my analogy just went right over your head, huh?

whatever good deed you did in the past is irrevelant to your current criminal behavior.

is that better?

By the logic of this analogy, couldn't you flip it and say then that "whatever criminal behaviour is in your past is irrelevant to your current good deeds?"

showing the best or worse things any individual has done will never get you a true idea of their personality.

the mendes bros opening a school 20 feet from another bjj school was wrong just like andusky molesting those kids was wrong.

andre stepping onto the mat was against the rules just like when Manny Ramirez got busted for roids

Lol this cracked me up.

problem with your logic is Mendes Bros did not open AoJ. AOJ belongs to a rich guy name Pat Tenore.

Try again

Agreed, however the common public perception is Renzo assualted the bouncer and was in the wrong, not that I believe thats the case I will wait for the facts before judging the situation. However technically MJ was never convicted of child molestation but no one has jumped to his defence, just saying.
Oh I am sure there are plenty of people defending Michael Jackson on message boards dedicated to MJ.

just like there are plenty of people defending Renzo on a grappling message board aka sherdog.

Back