For all of those UFC shills bashing Bellator.. I present to you three simple images

Both guys had pro fight experience before and it was a relatively even match.
Neither of these have absolutely no bearing on the situation. Dada hadn't had a pro fight in years, and it was an even fight because both were dead on their feet within 2 minutes.

would have been better to post a picture of Kimbo himself, rather than of a former UFC HW Champion.

One guy you posted is an ex boxing world champ, the other an NCAA champ in wrestling who is also proven to be a super athlete.

The 3rd guy had yet to fight in the UFC.

You have failed big time buddy.

Kimbo and Dada were a combined 7-2 before last night.

Toney, Brock and punk were a combined 1-0 upon debuting in the UFC.

And kimbo fought and won in the UFC, lest we forget haha....it seems all the Bellator bashers are forgetting this fact lol.

You should delete this thread to save face, TS. Even if your comparison was any where near valid, it doesn't excuse the freak show we witnessed. I was legitimately disgusted watching it.

Awesome fail TS!!!

A former NCAA national champ who was a great athlete and a great all time pro boxer. I'll give you Punk, who cares.

You should delete this thread to save face, TS. Even if your comparison was any where near valid, it doesn't excuse the freak show we witnessed. I was legitimately disgusted watching it.

He starts shit threads on purpose to troll.

Kimbo and Dada were a combined 7-2 before last night.

Toney, Brock and punk were a combined 1-0 upon debuting in the UFC.

And kimbo fought and won in the UFC, lest we forget haha....it seems all the Bellator bashers are forgetting this fact lol.

Nobody is forgetting Kimbo's history in UFC.
Just the smart ones remember that UFC took him after he was the #1 guy in another org and still made him go through TUF.
After two fights that showed he was not ready to be a real MMA fighter they cut him cold!

Then five years later, Bellator uses him as their biggest draw lol

a43T5fndTpWlW8GfjtUp_Bike%20Not%20Designed.gif
Hilarious. That small of a jump and the bike fuckin explodes hahahaha

NEWS FLASH

---- > YOU ARE ONE OF THEM <----

You are the biggest shill on these boards!

I honestly thought you were Jon Anik at first
Thanks for coming thru with the butthurt nonsense I was expecting.

Let the rage flow thru you

You ask about people imagining, yet you did just that in your reply.. Assumptions in your reply, are put forth by your imagination. Asking another to produce evidence, etc.. In regards to posters and their comments, etc.. Really kiddo? You seem to have too much time on your hands if you think another is that bored or even needs to prove you wrong, to prove his own opinion. Sherdog has become "attack of the casuals".
I'm not the one who started the thread about shills, as such I do not bare the burden of proof.

I am merely asking those who insist that shills exist to prove their stance.

Anyway, all I have gotten in response is lashing out butthurt nonsense and tears.... Guess I struck a nerve.

I'm not a shill but if you know how to sign up for that gravy train let me know.

Toney was a legitimate boxer who was past his prime and they matched him with a former champ and excellent wrestler. Suspect matchmaking yes but Toney would have a legit shot if they put him with a striker.

Lesnar fought real competition a decorated wrestler who was felled by illness.

CM Punk (I am not like others who hate the guy for wanting to try) will probably have his ass handed to him but by all accounts he is actually trying to put the work in. Did he get hired because of his name, Sure but that happens in the real world all the time.. It is who you know and what they can do for you.

Ken and Royce - While i didn't hate the premise of the fight, It was disgusting that it was a main event.

Kimbo and Dada - It is quite obvious that neither of them are even training anymore. A professional fighter gassing after a minute tells me that you are not a professional fighter. As above this fight should not have been a co-main and quite probably should have never been made.

I don't get it. I'm think I'm a long, long way off from being a UFC shill. But are there really people who don't think that card was God awful?

Bellator is a huge joke. They have only a small handful of fighters that could do well in the UFC, excluding former UFC fighters currently on their roster.

both tony and lesnar had backgrounds on combat sports unlike dafa 5000 and nobody gives a shit about cm punk

This. World class boxer and NCAA D-1 wrestler and one actor who will probably never fight vs 2 senior citizens and 2 guys that were backyard brawlers.

Back