for all grapplers

BJJ. Invetered omoplata.

Once you drill it enough and understand that it is available whenever you have the crucifix, it becomes much easier to get.

BJJ

Amaricana from scarf position

I fight from my back better then anything else.. I like to set up armbars and triangles from the guard..

For take downs i do Sesie/Osoto-Gari combinations or armdrags mostly.

Judo: 90% of the time the key-lock/juji-gatame submission combo works really well.

bjj

arm triangle from mount or guard
near or far side armbar from side mount

bjj and judo

Foot locks, toe holds, kneebars anything to do with the legs!

Judo. Seoinage, ko-uchi, uchiki-daioshi. and for ground, the basic armbar.
Shoulder throws and foot sweeps.

americana...cause it's always there.

Dragonball Jiu Jitsu
armbar from guard and triangle

this thread should have a poll...

BJJ - Flying omoplata. 90% tap success rate in competition...

BJJ
eziekel from mount, half guard (top), or guard.
scissor sweep works about 70% of the time, if not there is a triangle from there.

I've been trying to work armbars more now (i use to have them down cold) so I will let you know how that goes...
NOTE: if you loose confidence in a move, instead of omitting it from your game, find out what you are doing wrong and work on it...

bjj
triangle from bottom guard and mount
armbar from side mount and the back

Bubba_gump said:
I like trying for a kimura from the guard then going for the hip bump sweep into mount. Unfortunately, not every good in submissions yet so I pretty much mount and hold.
Same here.

Judo - Belt Grab Osoto/Sumi Gaeshi depending on how they move.

BJJ - Kimura -> Armbar from side mount

BJJ Armdrag->Armbar from the back

i am a smaller guy, compete at 150 so i really like anything that will get me to someones back and a good arm drag seems to work extremely well.

Heelhooks when I'm allowed to use them, when not (judo etc) I tend to use armbar from guard one hell of a lot (last 4 competitive matches finished with it).

BJJ
Omoplatas and triangles are my thing.
I love the omoplata sweep anytime its available and from there I usually try a simple wrist lock if its there or roll out to side control.

Back