For $10 million, would you agree to this?

tumblr_lwd8w9ZWkN1r82a2to1_500.jpg

I'd Gribble it.

What's the point of 10 mil if you spend it all on hospital bills?

The first time your banging some hot model you pulled with your cash and Vitor appears it instantly becomes not worth it.

What if once a month Vitor appears and puts his penis on your shoulder until you notice. It could happen anytime, while you are sleeping, at the dentist, during a presentation at work...?

Honestly, I would prefer that to the permanent brain damage.

Since this isn't really reality, what if at the alarm, I load a gun and kill him in the first month? I read the contract and it's not in there so I get the money.

Easiest $10 million I'll ever make.

Eh why not. Getting punched in the face by a professional fighter isn’t the worst thing for me. Plus I’m allowed to defend myself right? I’ll work on my slipping so much I’ll look like Mike Tyson. By the end I’ll be dodging all his punches and getting 10 mil.

I would never agree to something that could potentislly result in everyone i know dying.

Maybe like one or two times.

120 times? Nah, I'd be dead or retarded.

lal love the imagination

well vitor has 120 attempts to ko you, so you will be as brain damaged as Big Daddy, or death. Hey just carry the top of a trash can, the metal thing, and block Vitors fists with it, good idea

For a payout after 10 years? No.

Game planning around the flurry is a known quantity. Knowing whether or not I even survive the next 10 years is not.

That's not going to go well, unless the whistle has a long lead time.

Imagine him unloading while you're driving, holding a baby, on or at the top of a staircase, getting drilled by the dentist...

what if i counter and ko him in the 5 seconds?

I say yes. With the warning I will have enough time to defend myself for 5 seconds.

Gladly, high guard and id be loughing at him the whole time.

That's not going to go well, unless the whistle has a long lead time.

Imagine him unloading while you're driving, holding a baby, on or at the top of a staircase, getting drilled by the dentist...
Lol I didn’t think about that. The image of Belfort unloading punches at a guy with his mouth open strapped to a dental chair is hilarious. As for the baby, I’d just use it as a shield obviously.

Take dat monies man and do this for 5 seconds every month...

DramaticRunningGIF.gif

Back