For $10 million, would you agree to this?

Seraldo Babalu

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Once a month, every month for the next 10 years, prime Vitor Belfort will materialize in front of you and administer a 5-second flurry on your head. It will happen at random, day or night, while you're at work, on the shitter, or sleeping. The Vitor Flurry will be preceded by an alarm, or a whistle, to wake you up and give you time to cover up. After that, Vitor disappears.

You don't get the $10 million until the last flurry has been administered at the last month of the 10th year. It is a binding contract, once you agree, you have to go the full 10 years. If you quit, then everyone you care about will die immediately.

not having 10 mil and being in a coma>>>>having 10 mil and being in a coma

I assumed this was going to involve cocks, but this is a worse scenario. No.

Honestly that's clearly going to give you brain damage. Not worth money.

What if once a month Vitor appears and puts his penis on your shoulder until you notice. It could happen anytime, while you are sleeping, at the dentist, during a presentation at work...?

giphy.gif

I'd slip every single one of the lions punches and front kick him in the face playboy.

<{silvanormal}>
Silva money playboy

Yeah, I'll just wear a helmet for the next decade.

i'd agree to it, and then proceed to wear a football helmet on my head for the rest of my life.

I'd do it. There's a warning alarm and time to cover up. I'll take 10 years of bruised forearms for 10 mil. Maybe I'll just wear those gothic spiked arm bands.

I know i'm a complete retard that only a mother could love and i'm easily amused because i'm incredibly fucking idiotic hothead but that doesn't matter, i really laughed

I'll prolly be questioned on why I refuse to ever remove a football helmet

I already took 10 mill to have Peter North materialize once a month and unleash on my face. That fuck always shows up at the worst times

The fuck the money is a the end. I wouldn't even place a bet on surviving another 10 years. Give me the money up front with no opt out and I'd do it.

I already took 10 mill to have Peter North materialize once a month and unleash on my face. That fuck always shows up at the worst times

Would be hilarious if both happened right after each other. Imagine you're in the shower and you hear the Vitor alarm go off, he pounds your face for five seconds leaving you in a bloody heap in the tub. As soon as he disappears good ole Peter pops up absolutely showering your face with his signature move.

Back