Footballer Rio Ferdinand responds to Werdum pic

Rio with 6 months training or Werdum?

• Total voters
If they let Collina ref a fight, there would be no eye gauging or low blows
2012.12.25-collina.jpg
The fuck you lookin' at ?

we are talking about the greatest sport known to mankind. A sport which brings nations together, a sport which is number 1 on the global scale.

You keep on enjoying all the other fraud sports - American Football, basketball, baseball etc

The fact is 96.4% of football players could make it in those other sports if they tried, but maybe 0.5% of your sports stars could make it in football
I'm trying to read this thread and you keep popping up like a recudescent zit. Stop, you're embarrassing yourself.

I'm trying to read this thread and you keep popping up like a recudescent zit. Stop, you're embarrassing yourself.

Can you dispute the stats he posted though?

Everyone has an opinion until they see the stats

Telling you right now, Ferdinand would batter 99% of the roster

a real A level athlete competing in a "niche" sport would dominate
This is how you let people know you have no clue what you're talking about

As someone who doesn't watch soccer seeing all the inside jokes in here

706.gif

Love that this guy has a sense of humour about himself as the original dude from that pic.

Dispute the stats? Do you really think I read the stuff that appalling soccer hooligan is writing?

Hooligan?

I'll glass you ya cunt

_58734147_david_haye_reuters.jpg

This is how you let people know you have no clue what you're talking about

I would stay and debate this with you, but there is a under 21 game from Serbia about to start, which I'm sure will be infinitely more interesting than the superbowl

Hooligan?

I'll glass you ya cunt

I would stay and debate this with you, but there is a under 21 game from Serbia about to start, which I'm sure will be infinitely more interesting than the superbowl
Oh my! I'm over here on my side of the Herring Pond just shaking in my boots. Some soccer poof is menacing me.

Hooligan?

I'll glass you ya cunt

Idk man, was a pretty good SB. Perfect example of why defense wins championships. Ware and Von were screamin Demons all night and the panthers O-Line is nothing to sneeze at. Cam never could get comfortable.

Does defense win championships in run and kick as well ?

Oh my! I'm over here on my side of the Herring Pond just shaking in my boots. Some soccer poof is menacing me.

I can sense the fear from here, fear not though. Abandon your sport interests in favour of football, and all is forgiven

Idk man, was a pretty good SB. Perfect example of why defense wins championships. Ware and Von were screamin Demons all night and the panthers O-Line is nothing to sneeze at. Cam never could get comfortable.

Finesse, skill and passion wins games of football

Also, doesn't every NFL game start with a "run and kick"?

Finesse, skill and passion wins games of football

Also, doesn't every NFL game start with a "run and kick"?
Kick and run is probably a more apt description.

You're right tho, there does seem to be a lot of 'passion' in that picture of Rio Ferdinand receiving a cavity search.

I question the sanity of any grown man, such as EOW, who enjoys watching a bunch of guys kick a ball back and forth at mid-field for twenty minutes at a stretch just for rare excitement of a three second goal attempt.

Kick and run is probably a more apt description.

You're right tho, there does seem to be a lot of 'passion' in that picture of Rio Ferdinand receiving a cavity search.

The difference in heart, balls and passion

fully protected yet refuses to dive on ball

fraidycam.0.gif

No protection, head first towards the ball

vidic-block-swansea.gif

The difference in heart, balls and passion

fully protected yet refuses to dive on ball

fraidycam.0.gif

No protection, head first towards the ball

vidic-block-swansea.gif
Bahahaha cam is soft relative to other QBs, let alone other positions.

Rather get hit in the head by a soccer ball than a 300 pound super athlete who runs faster than everybody on the kick and run 'pitch'

Back