Football Transfers&Rumours

FadeLess

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
- Chelsea are reportedly monitoring the progress of England Under 18 left-back Matthew Bondswell.
The youngster is currently playing for FC Dordrecht on loan from RB Leipzig.

- Manchester United may swoop to sign Villarreal centre-back Pau Torres – and they could use Eric Bailly in exchange.

- United are also targeting a new right-back to provide Aaron Wan-Bissaka with some much-needed competition.
Spanish outlet "Fichajes" claims that the Old Trafford side are eyeing up moves for either Leicester City’s Ricardo Pereira, Max Aarons, who plays for Norwich City, or Barcelona’s Emerson, currently on loan at Betis.

And, according to "ESPN", that would allow Diogo Dalot to make a permanent switch to AC Milan, where he has been on loan since the beginning of the season.

- According to Red Bull Salzburg’s President, Dominik Szoboszlai is very likely to make a January move to a giant club.

- Talented 18-year-old Sporting Lisbon starlet Nuno Mendes has delayed signing a new contract at the club amid interest from Liverpool.
The youngster is considered to be the most promising U19 left-back.

- According to claims from "Corriere Dello Sport", Liverpool have submitted a £27 million offer for highly rated Ajax center-back, Perr Schuurs.

- According to several news outlets, Pep Guardiola gave Man City the express indication to follow Darwin Nunez, Benfica´s striker, who has scored 5 goals and provided 6 assists in 11 games for Benfica so far this season.

It’s claimed that the manager considers Darwin to have the right ‘striker profile’ that he wants to replace Sergio Aguero, who may not stay at the club after the end of the season.

report : Manchester-City in talks to sign argentine prodigy Dario Ariel Sarmiento from Estudiantes.

The issue with football transfer rumours are that they are largely unsubstantiated and start with someone's mother who knows a brother who has a neighbour who has a friend with a huge imagination.

I've gone back to my 12 year old self thinking "wouldn't it be cool if Leo Messi etc played for my favourite team?" and leave it at that.

The issue with football transfer rumours are that they are largely unsubstantiated and start with someone's mother who knows a brother who has a neighbour who has a friend with a huge imagination.

I've gone back to my 12 year old self thinking "wouldn't it be cool if Leo Messi etc played for my favourite team?" and leave it at that.
yeah, thats why i called it "football transfers&rumours".
but i try to post news that have been reported by several outlets. I dont often miss, and when i do, i dont miss by much.
But thank you for your participation. :D

- Perr Schuurs shuts down rumours of January transfer to Liverpool by saying " i want to win trophies at Ajax."

- Arsenal and Liverpool both interested in Brighton´s, Yves Bissouma.

- Alfonso Pastor, a 20-year-old rookie goalkeeper for his local club Sevilla is attracting interest from both Liverpool and Real Madrid, according to "AS".

- Reading’s Michael Olise has been linked with a move away this season, with all of Barcelona, Real Madrid and Leeds United being linked.

- Man City is set to secure the signing of Gremio´s 18 year old midfielder, Diego Rosa.

Official

- Aster Vranckx signs with Wolfsburg, will join the club in the summer of 2021.

csm_201209-aster-vranckx-vfl-wolfsburg_29684d0a28.jpg

- United are also targeting a new right-back to provide Aaron Wan-Bissaka with some much-needed competition.
Spanish outlet "Fichajes" claims that the Old Trafford side are eyeing up moves for either Leicester City’s Ricardo Pereira, Max Aarons, who plays for Norwich City, or Barcelona’s Emerson, currently on loan at Betis.

I heard MU are in for the Bury Beckham himself Kieran Tripper, from Atletico Madrid.

If be surprised if they let him go so easily though since he plays every game.

I heard MU are in for the Bury Beckham himself Kieran Tripper, from Atletico Madrid.

If be surprised if they let him go so easily though since he plays every game.
yeah, ive read the same and i think the same as you.
Atletico just had a very important win vs Sociedad last night and theyve built a very solid lead in La Liga, Simeone was already very upset when they lost Partey so its fair to think he would be shitting bricks if he loses his main RB in the middle of the season.
Trippier turned 30 in September, so i dont think it would be the smartest option for United, but it is said that United are seriously looking to sign 4 players, and a RB cover for Bissaka is one of the positions talked about...

Which CB does Liverpool sign? Kabak makes sense I guess.
im praying to the football Gods not to be Kabak. I might be wrong but imo he is another Mustafi. (granted Mustafi is being talked about joining Barça, which, if it materialises, would imply i know nothing about football)
I recently watched him trying to mark Lewa and it resulted in an amateur like penalty, he sucks.
Upamecano or Sven Botman ftw !!
Merry Xtmas :p

Official

Ajax
sign Sebastien Haller from West Ham.

Back