Fooks happened to the UFC...Manlets calling out women to fight??

Snowy1

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Miss the days when LHW was peaking (pre-Jones), Cain and Junior were rising towards the top, Lesnar kicking ass and Silva/GSP were running shit elsewhere and 155 was the lowest limit.

Only one weird, cringey manlet is doing this.

Miss the days when LHW was peaking (pre-Jones) and Silva/GSP were running shit elsewhere and 155 was the lowest limit.

Just Cejudo being cringetastic as usual, nothing to see here

Last edited:
Cejudo vs Shevchenko is very tongue in cheek

and sure, nostalgia is nice

Relax.... Its all fun and games. Got you talking.

In the late 2010 s everything is weird not just the cagefighting

I feel like he’s serious too because he’s done it multiple times now

I feel like he’s serious too because he’s done it multiple times now
When you're a cringe filled manlet with a giant head, you do what you gotta do to rub bellies with a beauty like Valentina.

Is normal

Manlet gonna manlet...
giphy.gif

It is almost 2020 folks and it is a weird wacky world where fiction and reality blends seamlessly..

Don't be surprised if Francis Ngannou turns into a woman over the next 5 to 10 years..

Francheska Ngannou

It's Dana's fault.
Women and Men are together on the P4P list, that means the UFC thinks women can compete with men that are the same weight as them.

Let's find out.

I hate That Henry represents
America why do all the most
cringey assholes come from USA
<{cruzshake}>it's embarrassing

Sometimes when the payoff is high its worth taking the risk...

An inter gender fight between ufc champions would be a license to print money.

And it's not like anybody likes Cejudo anyways

It’s embarrassing that you think he’s serious.

Miss the days when LHW was peaking (pre-Jones), Cain and Junior were rising towards the top, Lesnar kicking ass and Silva/GSP were running shit elsewhere and 155 was the lowest limit.

I know, bro. This shit is way awkward.

Well since everyone thinks its hilarious to refer to them as manlets and not pay attention to less important things like fighting skills, they are reaching to promote themselves. MM didnt even try, Cejudo is trolling a bit for attention. People will whine no matter what.

Back