Foods that give you the most gas

I made a Jerusalem artichoke soup that gave me really painful pumps. Impossible to suppress too.

Painful pumps?

tumblr_mtq1u1dGad1r8dxhoo2_r1_400_zpsae2c8449.gif

For me, hands down, raw cabbage. Tremendous, long lasting, trumpeting blasts.

cabbage. my mom makes a greek dish called dolma. its basically a stuffed grape leaves, or cabbage, or veggies dish. the cabbage version ensures thunderous farts all night.

There is a "Fit and Active" high fiber oatmeal, which actually has whey protein as well, and it is really good for you and makes you feel good, but if you have a farting contest lined up, it is thee thing for you without question. Just be careful if you have plans.

EDIT: It's "Active lifestyle" oatmeal. Seriously, try it.

Last edited:
Brussel sprouts ftw!

Flax, fish oil, dairy, figs, dates, apricots, beans, certain ales, crummy vehicle drivers... Those are the cream of the crap.

I would say beer, but it may not be beer, but rather all the crap I eat when I drink beer.

If you look in the really tiny print on the back of sugar free candy packages, it says something like "consumption may cause intestinal distress".......meaning, if you eat sugar free candy, cabbage, and - if lactose intolerant - milk, you would probably be able to blow the roof off your house in 30 minutes.

I also agree with the earlier posters that fiber products like colon cleanse are also amazing for gas generating greatness.

Back