Food

nholmes88

White Belt
Reaction score
I want to be healthy so I won't be at a disadvantage in a fight. What kind of meals and snacks should I buy next time at the store? I need enough for atleast a week, thanks. I am really dedicated, all input will be appreciated.

I want to be healthy so I won't be at a disadvantage in a fight. What kind of meals and snacks should I buy next time at the store? I need enough for atleast a week, thanks. I am really dedicated, all input will be appreciated.

If you were really dedicated you would have done some reading before posting such a general question. Read the FAQ. And come back when you have specific questions.

If you were really dedicated you would have done some reading before posting such a general question. Read the FAQ. And come back when you have specific questions.

Thank you, I now have alot of good information to start with.

What about the yolk....keep it or toss it? I prefer to boil eggs. (I just like the taste of a boiled egg)

Dont toss the yolk. Eat that shit. Now go read the FAQ and search around. There's alot of good info around here. Also...go check out stuff from John Berardi. Look at his 7 habits.

Explain to me the reasoning behind tossing the yolk of an egg. It sustains the life of a chick. Therefore it has to contain plenty amounts of micro nutrients.

Meaning EAT THE GOD DAMN YOLK.

Explain to me the reasoning behind tossing the yolk of an egg. It sustains the life of a chick. Therefore it has to contain plenty amounts of micro nutrients.

Yeh, and it's such a waste. I can't get myself to throw away perfectly good, fresh food.

I never understood the concept of throwing away the yolk. But it's no wonder people think eggs are bad, they are normally a side meal to cancer and diabetes.

I know I just love my eggs, toast, bacon and dog turds in the morning.

just need a better picture...

dennys.jpeg

I just put down 3 large boiled eggs, with the yoke. It took one to get used to but, not bad. I feel like I have energy (doing its job) I'm just worried about the cholestoral and sodium levels that come with eating eggs.

cholesterol in eggs has been pretty much proven to be beneficial. Drink more water for the sodium

To be more specific, the cholesterol in eggs has been shown to not effect your bodies cholesterol. MikeMartial posted some good information about it in one of the egg threads.

Also, sodium shouldn't be a concern if you are drinking enough water and avoiding packaged foods like Ramen and TV dinners.

Everyone must resist the urge to post in this thread until TS displays FAQ knowledge.

No disrespect to nholmes but your questions are ridiculous.

Back