Food poisoning

Pretty sure i had food poisoning last night...one of the worst experiences of my life.

I've never had it before, but immediately after i ate a burrito from qdoba, i felt extra full for way too long. Slowly started feeling feverish and nauseous. I'd say it was around 8:30 when i realized something was off.

For the next 5 hours i was glued to the toilet. I would get dizzy from dehydration, force myself to drink water, and be right back at the toilet. I just decided to go to sleep dehydrated since i couldn't keep anything down.

From 1:30 til 8am i had some of the worst fever dreams I've had in a long time. If you don't get these, they are really bizarre, repetitive, circular dreams/nightmares. When you wake from them it's hard to tell if you had been asleep or just daydreaming. Really weird, and never fun.

So yeah. Fuck Qdoba.
Haven't had Qdoba in a while...I don't think they're in the West Coast.

Anywho, food poisining is wiggity-wack!

Just gotta hang on for the ride!

Eat some baby food once you start feeling well enough to taste something.

Why do so many americans have food poisoning?
Is your food safety that bad?

Never had it during my 27yrs

It's most likely a contamination from the dirty, dirty people that handle the food, not the food itself.

It's most likely a contamination from the dirty, dirty people that handle the food, not the food itself.
ive heard its the opposite, its becasue america has some of the cleanest water, freshest produce and highest health standards for food that our stomachs go wacky very easily once we eat something that aint right. Most tourism advice articles suggest americans drink bottled water and avoid street vendors at all costs in other countries. We get sick easier becasue we have a body conditioned for clean stuff.

ive heard its the opposite, its becasue america has some of the cleanest water, freshest produce and highest health standards for food that our stomachs go wacky very easily once we eat something that aint right. Most tourism advice articles suggest americans drink bottled water and avoid street vendors at all costs in other countries. We get sick easier becasue we have a body conditioned for clean stuff.
Pansy asses then, is what you're saying ahaha.

You nailed it. Canadian but it's the same practices for food standards up here

Ahh I remember my last food poisoning. Waking up in the middle of the night with a fever, the bed soaked in sweat. Having pure liquid shits, peeing out of your ass, with the urge to vomit at the same time. Then having a tender raw asshole (no homo) that hurts to wipe.

Not the mentioning the cycle of underpants, defiled when you think you just have to let out the tiniest of farts, then feel something warm leak out.

Good times.

Also this lol. It's no ones fault but your own. A real mexican place is shifty enough. Going to a "mexican" spot owned by a fast food company and you're just begging for it.
I'm just recovering from these exact symptoms. There's a stomach flu going around and I get sick so infrequently I wasn't sure what I had. Probably should bin the spinach out of my fridge just in case...

I think i get once in a while, but the symptoms arent as bad as when i had when i was younger ... Dont throw up anymore .... Just relentless diarrhea .. Maybe its not food poisoning then

Maybe it wasn't food poisoning then.

Earlier in the week i made some ground turkey that had been raw in my fridge for almost a week.

Could have been that...but it was like immediately after eating qdoba that something want sitting right at all with me

Ya that happened to me once. I ate a burger at sonic and right when I got home I had bad diarrhea for an hour.

Legit food poisoning puts you in the hospital though.

Ya that happened to me once. I ate a burger at sonic and right when I got home I had bad diarrhea for an hour.

Legit food poisoning puts you in the hospital though.

It may not have been food poisoning. I just assumed it was because it seemed like a reaction to what i just ate.

It was also different from every other stomach bug I've had. I've never dry heaved undigested food or dehydrated from a stomach bug.

I went to cancun. Got hammered at a bar, met a girl. We hooked up and got Tacois at a stand before we back to my room. We start going at it when her stomach hits...she runs to the bathroom screaming. Then it hit me...I start puking off the balcony. 24 hours both of us are taking turns...my buddies said the room smelled of death

Last edited:
Netherlands are not really big on anything culinary to begin with.
@Dr Hannibal Lecter ...

stamppot-hutspot.jpg

Shit my pants twice

The proper term is Shart FLEMMY you Sharted your pants.

Worst food poisoning from what I hear is from shellfish.

Anyone I know who's been sick from shellfish has said they're crippled on the bathroom floor. So bad those people usually refrain from eating shellfish again, out of fear of getting sick again.

2-3 parts apple cider vinegar in warm water might slightly help ease your stomach back to health. When I have an upset stomach I take this or use it by itself and it usually makes you feel better.

The worst part was the initial throwing up. There was no liquid for some reason, so i had to dry heave for a while before about half my burrito came up as undigested food. Never had anything like that.

Yeah I got food poisoning from eating a bacon and onion salad from a restaurant once. Like you said, no liquid in it. It was like thick, mulchy onion raw bacon grossness. I almost choked on it because of how thick it was. Ended up vomiting nonstop for about two days. Fun times.

I was on a school camp in year 12, and we were on our way home and stopped in a town to get food. I went into some bakery owned by asians and bought a few meat pies, i eat them on the bus back and a few hours go by, we are about 15 minutes from school when i start to feel queasy.

The bus gets back to school and i feel sweaty, fevery, and am having cold chills, im meant to help unpack all the stuff but i said "fuck that" grabbed my bag and started the 25 minute walk home. I get about 5 minutes in when i realise my predicament, I call my dad to pick me up, but he was at work and couldnt make it.

I proceed to walk the next 20 minutes (which in turn ended up taking me 45 minutes) home whilst shitting my pants, and throwing up.

At numerous points during the voyage back i was reduced to crawling on the footpath as i couldnt walk, whilst simultaneously vomiting, and shitting myself, i was wearing shorts and there was liquid faeces running down my leg, that stained my skin brown like a bad fake tan. I wouldve asked for help but i didnt encounter any people walking my way.

Eventually i get home, crawl onto my front yard and lay there vomiting, shitting, and pissing myself until my mum got home around 9pm (i got home like 3ish), i didnt have the energy to rummage through my bad and find my keys, so i laid there for hours on end in the heat (did i mention it was ridiiculously hot?), eventually my mum got home, i dragged myself into the bathroom and spent the night there, i was delerious, mumbling and talking to myself, and having bizarre dreams and thoughts where i seemed to be caught in a loop where i thought i was on a ship. The next morning i felt a bit better.

Never had food poisoning but it's my go to excuse for calling in sick to work. Surprised karma hasn't given it to me for real

Back