Focused Conor vs Motivated BJ Penn

Prime BJ was a beast but he never fought anyone like Conor so it’s hard to say.

any version of Conor post-2011 > any version of BJ

936.jpg
Conor. BJ Penn is one of the most overrated fighters in mma history.

BJ was lightning quick. His BJJ n wrestling was phenomenal too

I don't know, prime BJ was a beast, now he's fighting drunk people. :D

Penn would have to take Conor down and submit him.

Anyone who thinks Conor doesnt pick Penn apart on the feet has zero understanding in striking.

Penn actually fought significantly bigger guys

Let's not compare Conor fighting cerrone and Diaz to Penn fighting Hughes, GSP, machida, Rory. Those guys were alot bigger than BJ

Lol the man has a .500 record. He clearly had skill but to say he is this unbeatable God in fantasy match ups is laughable. The man lost half of his fucking fights. And dont give me this sympathy BS about him not being motivated and him fighting bigger guys.

His best win is Matt Hughes lol. I mean no disrespect to Hughes but he one dimensional af. Everytime he stepped up he got destroyed. He looked Godly against mediocre c level guys like Sanchez, Caul Uno, Joe Daddy but everytime he stepped to the elite he got embarrased

Motivated Penn pre or post falling in love with his hands?

The best version of BJ Penn couldn't beat the worst version of Conor imo.

Prime BJ is a myth, every fighter from his era would get dusted, MMA has evolved, BJ would get dusted as well, Conor's win over Cerrone is better than any of BJs wins.

Lol the man has a .500 record. He clearly had skill but to say he is this unbeatable God in fantasy match ups is laughable. The man lost half of his fucking fights. And dont give me this sympathy BS about him not being motivated and him fighting bigger guys.

His best win is Matt Hughes lol. I mean no disrespect to Hughes but he one dimensional af. Everytime he stepped up he got destroyed. He looked Godly against mediocre c level guys like Sanchez, Caul Uno, Joe Daddy but everytime he stepped to the elite he got embarrased
Nothing you said has anything to do with my post

Never said anything about him being unbeatable or him not being motivated. I didn't even comment about if he could beat Conor

Not sure why you replied at me with ur rant

Conor. He can actually win when moving between weight classes. Penn has one good win and lost every other fight when he moved weight classes. Conor would KO him.

bjpenn didn't bring LWs to other weight classes.

BJ is more well rounded but Conor is way better on the feet than any version of BJ and Conors poor gas tank wouldn't be an issue here because BJs is also garbage.

Back