Shakhmaral Dzhetpisov (9-4)
Akhmed Bazaev (2-0)
Evgeny Timanovskiy (6-4)
Saeed Khamsezadeh (3-0)
Djantou Nana Maxwell (0-0)
Alireza Safara (2-0)

Last edited:
WTF with that height requirement?
Chris Barnett could be part of it but he is 5'9".

I'd watch it, open weight tournaments are great. James Thompson, Alexandru Lungu & Baruto would be great additions, hard finding any super heavyweights in MMA now seems like the novetly has worn of a bit. It was a bit more popular in the 90's and early to mid 2000's.

I'd watch it, open weight tournaments are great. James Thompson, Alexandru Lungu & Baruto would be great additions, hard finding any super heavyweights in MMA now seems like the novetly has worn of a bit. It was a bit more popular in the 90's and early to mid 2000's.
I dunno if SHW was ever a thing in MMA. The highest regarded promotion that ever had a Super-Heavyweight division was the WEC and the last title fight was 2 years before Zuffa bought them out. The UFC also had one SHW fight with Josh Barnett in like 2003 or something. I'm surprised any promotion is doing it now so it should be interesting.

They should get Hong Man Choi and Mighty Mo in there (maybe Mighty Mo could tippy-toe to 6'2 at the height-in). AORIGELE is a fucking must. Not sure how restrictive ROAD FC contracts are.

Last edited:
I dunno if SHW was ever a thing in MMA. The highest regarded promotion that ever had a Super-Heavyweight division was the WEC and the last title fight was 2 years before Zuffa bought them out. The UFC also had one SHW fight with Josh Barnett in like 2003 or something. I'm surprised any promotion is doing it now so it should be interesting.

They should get Hong Man Choi and Mighty Mo in there (maybe Mighty Mo could tippy-toe to 6'2 at the height-in). AORIGELE is a fucking must. Not sure how restrictive ROAD FC contracts are.

It was mostly regional circuit level type stuff. KOTC use to put on a fair amount of SHW bouts back in the day and obviously it's had a bit of a following in Japan. It's never been close to be doing legitimate, but it had a bit of a novelty that people wanted to see. I couldn't even name any current super heavyweight fighters, certainly no new ones have burst onto the scene but 10-15 years ago you had a good stack of guys like Butterbean, Ron Waterman, Dan Bobbish etc. Baruto has been the only new addition the division has seen but I think he's already called it quits.

ohhh yeahhh

Let's roll Bob sapp out to take another drive.

It was mostly regional circuit level type stuff. KOTC use to put on a fair amount of SHW bouts back in the day and obviously it's had a bit of a following in Japan. It's never been close to be doing legitimate, but it had a bit of a novelty that people wanted to see. I couldn't even name any current super heavyweight fighters, certainly no new ones have burst onto the scene but 10-15 years ago you had a good stack of guys like Butterbean, Ron Waterman, Dan Bobbish etc. Baruto has been the only new addition the division has seen but I think he's already called it quits.

Yeah, Baruto went to politics if im not wrong. He retired.

It would be nice to see Lungu, Mighty Mo and Aorigele.

Maybe that Egyptian dude that lost to Bob Sapp also.

Mo lost a shit tonne of weight though think he’s 250 at most now

Shane Carwin needs to come out of retirement for this!

what about that Hulk dude making the rounds on the internet? (Fat dude in a corset!)

Iranian Hulk
Marius Pudzianowski
Popek Monster
Hong-Man Choi
Shane Carwin
Alexandre Lungu
Brock Lesnar
Mighty Mo
Baruto
Aorigele

Yeah, Baruto went to politics if im not wrong. He retired.

It would be nice to see Lungu, Mighty Mo and Aorigele.

Maybe that Egyptian dude that lost to Bob Sapp also.
Fuck it, they should throw Bigfoot Silva in there. Its definitely winnable for him IMO. He's fought for FNG before and dude's 20 pounds about HW limit and is 6'4. Dude is still huge. Sure he's shot, but BigGOAT would have the best resume out of all the comp.
gabriel-gonzaga-antonio-silva-bkfc-8-1-1.jpg

Back