FNG Mineev Vs Ismailov II PBP thread

Ism was so worn he didn't even know half his body was dead.

Hespect to Magomed, he's still an amazing fighter, he just lost to a guy who I think is at worst the third best MW in the world.

That was Ismailov's first defeat in 7 years btw, which should go some way to showing how much of an achievement that was.

Mineev has said he wanted to fight Whittaker in the past

we need to see him against Bobby and Izzy

Seldom have I seen someone so comically gassed.

Great fight though. Mirror their first almost to a tee only that Ismaliov didn't prove as durable down the stretch. His meme-hulk-peds stuff has lessened his survivability.

Seldom have I seen someone so comically gassed.

Great fight though. Mirror their first almost to a tee only that Ismaliov didn't prove as durable down the stretch. His meme-hulk-peds stuff has lessened his survivability.

I think it's just because he seems to be able to implement that game on anyone but Mineev, Mineev not taking damage, moving all the time and forcing him to work even when he's on top gasses him. Happened last time too and he looked fine beating people up on top in the fights between.

Looked like a fun card, but I’m on the road today. Hoping to get home before the end this afternoons fight cards.

Thinking of some I think only Conor Nate compares post Eddie Chandler

AAA Vs Vartanyan is probably up there just based on the 2nd fight. Jones Vs DC had it's moments.

I think this was better than both though.

Sorry I went to the store and turned it off I didn’t catch the post fight, but I can watch a replay later and let you know

Cheers buddy, Magomed was talking for ages so it might take a while lol.

Back