FN 166 PBP Dos Santos vs Blaydes

Fuck Landwehr tried at least he fought that choke better than A. Pettis would have, there went my nuttest parlay.

Who won and what round
Burns by Knee TKO Round 1. Burns came out throwing strikes, took landwehr down got an arm triangle fast. Landwehr had excellent sub defense and eventually got up. Landwehr caught Burns twice on the chin and then Burns Flatlined him with a knee to the face.

Burns Knee KO R1. Nate fought a choke and then came in way too aggressive
I had burns round 1 as well as his itd as hedges but wanted to win nate parlay. :/

Surprised burns won by ko he's a bum when it comes to striking especially vs nate who's really tough.

Smh. Embarrassing way to lose a bet. Herbert will be faded again

Happy Burns won for the memory of his friend. Lets go Johns!

got 3 of my 8 parlays left alive 2 have Johns in them 1 with gravely but im on gravely for 75+100

Landwehr was too anxious and throwing wild at the end. I think he thought he really hurt Burns.

No bet but if I did I'd go with johns. No live bet opportunity since it's 2nd fight. GL guys.

"The Pikey"

I thought this was a progressive company! Such sterotypes, lol.

Johns looks like he has had a stroke when he talks.

To anyone who wants to livebet - I think betstars is possible, just a heads up. I´m not sure though, but I´´m on their livepage and its on it right now, so i think we can livebet this. Last week betstars was absolute killer - extremey slow at changing lines, even their pre-bet lines takes forever to change it seems.

Back