Flyweights suck because they dont finish right?

cx7JMJI.gif

2-John-Lineker-vs.-Jose-Maria-Tome.gif

Moraga%252520vs%252520Gomez.gif

bagautinov-vinicius.gif

DJ vs Mccall 1:FOTN
DJ vs Dodson: FOTN
Lineker vs Gaudinot: FOTN
Elliot vs Papazian: FOTN
Ian Mccall vs Iliarde Santos:FOTN

Say what you want most below LW fights suck because it seems guys are to weak to KO or even latch on a tight sub.
Simply not true. These are all of the flyweight fights in the UFC. Finishing rate: 52%

Dodson vs Montague - TKO
Cariaso vs Santos - TKO
Benavidez vs Jussier - TKO
Ali vs Vini - TKO
Elliot vs Gaudinot - DEC
Lineker vs Tome - TKO
McCall vs Santos - DEC
Johnson vs Moraga - SUB
Lineker vs Azamat - TKO
Formiga vs Cariaso - DEC
Benavidez vs BC - TKO
Harris vs GOmez - DEC
Benavidez vs McCall - DEC
DJ vs Dodson - DEC
Moraga vs Cariaso - SUB
Elliot vs Papazian - DEC
Lineker vs Urushitani - DEC
Dodson vs Formiga - TKO
BC vs Harris - SUB
DJ vs Benavidez - DEC
Moraga vs Gomez - TKO
Cariaso vs Ferguson - DEC
DJ vs McCall - DEC
Dodson vs Elliot - DEC
Gaudinot vs Lineker - SUB
Benavidez vs Urushitani - TKO
Johnson vs McCall - DEC

These are the last 20 fights at BW. Finishing rate: 60%

Horiguchi vs Pague - TKO
Assuncao vs Dillashaw - DEC
Barao vs Wineland - TKO
Reis vs Menjivar - DEC
Gagnon vs Kimura - SUB
Caceres vs Delorme - DEC
Martins vs Hernandez - SUB
Camus vs Kang - DEC
Mizugaki vs Perez - DEC
Faber vs Alcantara - DEC
McDonald vs Pickett - SUB
Meza vs Albert - SUB
Delorme vs Figueroa - DEC
Jabouin vs Pague - DEC
Assuncao vs Lee - SUB
Roop vs Bowles - TKO
Alcantara vs Santos - TKO
Caraway vs Bedford - SUB
Dillashaw vs Viana - TKO
Faber vs Jorgensen - SUB

That means the majority of fights at 125/135 are finished. Argue all you want. These are the facts.

I was impressed by Horiguchi's KO in his debut that night as well. He is a small 135er who dropped and finished a big 135er. Hope to see him at 125.

So much retardation in this thread from obvious fatasses that still want to believe they're tougher than someone.

What baffles me is that dudes in this thread are still clinging to the "No KO power" thing, when tons of examples have been given proving otherwise.

I honestly believe these are overweight couch potatoes who haven't been in a fight since high school who want to desperately cling to the belief that they're somehow badass, and all they have left is believing they are more badass than short guys.

Frankly the amount of KO's that do happen in Flyweight is mainly due to a smaller talent pool currently, so more matches between fighters that aren't so close skill-wise even though they can be close in rankings.

Flyweight haters would get their shit pushed in by one. Dodson would KO them stiff benavidez would liver shot them and they'd shit their pants and MM would break their arm
They would get their shit pushed in by an average bantamweight.

truckhunter.gif

They suck because they're tiny and there isn't much talent. Only in ashitty division can an unknown guy with like 5 losses coming from TUF be a top fighter within a year or two

you must be slightly retarded if you think Dodson was an unknown.

He was already considered one of the top 5 flyweights in the world before tuf, moved up a weight class and dominated 135lb tuf with ease.

I'll watch Dodson and JoeB fight but that's about it.

I haven't' been 125 lbs since 6th grade, just saying.

you do know fighters cut weight right. I bet you that if you were at the same bf% without a change in your muscle mass that Dodson might actually weigh more than you. He is 5'3" but incredibly thick and stays at a pretty constant <10% bf around 155 lbs.

A guy like Dodson lean body mass is probably around 140. If he had the same bf% as an average american(18-20%) he would weigh close to 170 lbs.

There is a huge difference in lean body mass in most top athletes than in the general population. SO your 190lb out of shape ass is probably carrying less muscle and strength than most UFC flyweights.

Only MMA fans would argue over such shit. Fan's like different things, so fucking what?

Why are you thinking about guys kicking the shit out of you? Just watch the fights and appreciate the MMArtistry.

I think most guys when they see or talk to somebody for the first time they're sizing them up in their head. I
Not you though, you're probably a coward. ( with all due respect)No big deal either way buddy.

I think most guys when they see or talk to somebody for the first time they're sizing them up in their head. I
Not you though, you're probably a coward. ( with all due respect)No big deal either way buddy.
Are you posting from prison?

I want to see how Future Champ Dodson would deal with Benevidez. I also want to see Kyoji Horiguchi kick top tier butts.

When I first heard flyweights were coming to the UFC I thought Dana had completely lost his marbles. After watching a few highly entertaining fights I have to say my opinion is changing.

Back