Fly sports uk boxing gloves?

Fly have said the padding hasn’t been changed. I am sure I have said it perviously but gloves don’t seem as if they last as long as winning but I am not sure we should be surprised by thatb
I think at that price range you'd want some longevity though. I am just comparing how these gloves held up to how other gloves these same kids/fighters have worn, but then I don't own a pair like yourself. I like the fit of the gloves but am a bit skeptical over the padding.

I think at that price range you'd want some longevity though. I am just comparing how these gloves held up to how other gloves these same kids/fighters have worn, but then I don't own a pair like yourself. I like the fit of the gloves but am a bit skeptical over the padding.
Yeah I tend to agree I only use mine for sparring I don’t think they will hold up well for continued heavy bag work. A coach at my old gym has them and winning and fly defiantly didn’t stand up as well

Reactions: CJ1
Honestly I think flys are more suited towards heavy bags now. But I can't confirm on longevity. But I'd assume denser padding would mean more longevity

Honestly I think flys are more suited towards heavy bags now. But I can't confirm on longevity. But I'd assume denser padding would mean more longevity
I am sure you posted them before but what fly premium gloves have you got

Nice I would be tempted with a 2nd pair of them of padding is harder and I can use them on the bag with confidence
Well how did the old softer version compare to winnings in terms of Knuckle protection? Cause these ones are significantly more protective

I think the best thing about them is how light they feel for a 16oz glove

@RDL81 @Minowafanatic were the durability issues you mentioned regarding fly's with the premiums? I've heard the x line padding didn't hold up past a year from numerous YouTube commenters but haven't heard that about the premiums. I ordered some premiums (Superlace oxbloods) and am wondering if I should cancel the order and just go with the more proven winnings.

@RDL81 @Minowafanatic were the durability issues you mentioned regarding fly's with the premiums? I've heard the x line padding didn't hold up past a year from numerous YouTube commenters but haven't heard that about the premiums. I ordered some premiums (Superlace oxbloods) and am wondering if I should cancel the order and just go with the more proven winnings.
The kids at my gym have the X line

The ones my old training had were premiums but they had a very lot of use in very heavy hard bags. That being said they didn’t hold up as well as his wining but this is someone training in them hours a day in really solid bags. I guess it depends how much you will use them. I love my ox blood fly gloves but I use only for sparing or bag work between sparing not for heavy bag focused training sessions or drills etc

Have access to a lot of different bags but I'd primarily want to use them on: 135lbs Nazo bag, 150lbs Pro Boxing Supplies bag, 190lbs Aqua Bag, and 120lbs Aqua bag. The nazo and smaller aqua are medium density I believe. I haven't used them yet - they're at a gym I'm considering joining but haven't yet. It's primarily a pro gym. 1on1 in Philly. Jaron Ennis, Stephen Fulton, and others train there. Not a pro fyi. The pbs and larger aqua bag (at my current gym) are hard as fuck. The aqua is filled to the brim so there's no give and the pbs bags are 6 months or so old. There's a few solid pros but it's mostly fitness people who can't punch so the pbs haven't broken in. I'd be using them exclusively for bag work 4 days/wk 12/rds per session 288 -864 punches per session. I'm not a light puncher. I could rotate them with other gloves so they'd see less action potentially. The new oxbloods I have on the way are 12oz. From what I've read, Fly premiums have changed their padding and you have the older, softer version that's more suitable for sparring? Guessing your old trainer did as well? How long did his fly's hold up though? How long did his winnings?

Reactions: CJ1
Back