Fly sports uk boxing gloves?

I made a thread before this one and they seemed to listen.
I said they had poor craftsmenship. They got offended and deleted their photos and also revamped the gloves. So it is good they took it as feedback.

Now they have 3 versions of revamps.

Thanks

My buddy shot me his Fly lace up gloves to try for a few days and I can honestly say they're not better then Winning. They're great gloves but still fall short to Winning. Fly is more on maybe Rivals RS100 level. But def not worth what it cost, thats forsure. IMO

Last edited:
im not in the market but they really don’t appear to be worth it.
If you’re not buying winning you may as well be getting a custom set from TopBoxer made for your exact hand size with whatever foam/protection your heart desires with beautiful leather.
Personally, other glove brands don’t really make sense when you have Winning or TopBoxer available.

Fly has a good reputation but I also think that they are very expensive.

Fly showed up in the market just one or two years ago and sells the gear at over 450 usd when they didnt prove the rightness of the cost.

Absolutely no Fly. Their production take 6 weeks (the website says 3-5 week, but actually my order took 6 weeks). Then the shipping takes another week or so. You wait for 7 weeks for a pair of gloves, that's just ridiculous.

Absolutely no Fly. Their production take 6 weeks (the website says 3-5 week, but actually my order took 6 weeks). Then the shipping takes another week or so. You wait for 7 weeks for a pair of gloves, that's just ridiculous.
Not really…..have you tried buying winning lately!!

Custom winnings can take up to 8 months mate

Quite a few fighters in my gym have Fly gloves now but their padding definitely doesn't last as long as Reyes or Winning, or the Grant gloves I've seen/had in the past, or others. Lots of bubbling/bobbling or whatever you want to call it, before it eventually degrades totally. I can see why they have apparently made their padding more firm recently with this in mind.

Quite a few fighters in my gym have Fly gloves now but their padding definitely doesn't last as long as Reyes or Winning, or the Grant gloves I've seen/had in the past, or others. Lots of bubbling/bobbling or whatever you want to call it, before it eventually degrades totally. I can see why they have apparently made their padding more firm recently with this in mind.
Fly have said the padding hasn’t been changed. I am sure I have said it perviously but gloves don’t seem as if they last as long as winning but I am not sure we should be surprised by thatb

Fly have said the padding hasn’t been changed. I am sure I have said it perviously but gloves don’t seem as if they last as long as winning but I am not sure we should be surprised by thatb
Flys straight up lying

I'll send u a video if you want of me pushing on the padding compared to my old fly xs and a pair of winnings

Flys straight up lying

I'll send u a video if you want of me pushing on the padding compared to my old fly xs and a pair of winnings
The guy at fit2box says they haven’t changed it either. What are you comparing a fly x to what fly glove? The padding on my ox blood seems firmer than someone’s fly x but I think that’s just down to ox blood being thick leather vs the thin synthetic fly x material

The guy at fit2box says they haven’t changed it either. What are you comparing a fly x to what fly glove? The padding on my ox blood seems firmer than someone’s fly x but I think that’s just down to ox blood being thick leather vs the thin synthetic fly x material

Fly told me if the ox blood using thicker leather like they use on the fight gloves. Do you have or tried the other normal color leather? Is the leather also thick like the ox blood one?
The one thing i am sure is, the old fly padding from 2017-2018 feel different with the new ox blood.

I've talked to fit2box he has not tried the new version yet but he did mention the fly gloves I got looked very different, and the design is different.

By all accounts the old fly X and fly premium were the exact same including padding, apart from the synthetic vs the leather which is what made the fly xs so appealing. Well that's changed because fly now say the padding is different between the two. And my fly X and fly premiums which were supposedly use to be the same are not even slightly similar except for the inside

Which one thing to add almost everything about the new design is better including knuckle protection but that comes at a stiffness issue. Everyone described the fly premiums as a soft glove. My fly premiums are far from soft

Speaking of which idk if I mentioned that here yet? I finally got to properly try my winnings with a decent bit of use and honestly? Flys are a better glove in every way except the more stiff padding. Which can be a good thing for certain people.

It's not the leather making it stiffer cause no matter how deep I push into that padding it's stiffer all the way through

Back