Media Floyed mayweather bragging about his money again.

It-is-what-it-is

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

Why? Who deals with cash anymore these days? It's inefficient carrying around bricks of cash everywhere. Someone should tell this guy about cards that carry your money electrically.

What a clown, you'd think he'd be used to having money by now, but no for him everyday he wakes up in his mind he won the lottery and can't believe it.

Although if he doesn't trust banks who can blame him? He's probably converting all his electronic money to cash and hiding the cash in his walls or some shit lol

<GinJuice>

Discuss

He CONned a bunch of stupid and clueless MMA fans in to thinking that their guy had a chance of beating him (when in reality anyone with a clue new conor was a hopeless bum as soon as the fight was announced). CONned mma fans to the tune of $300 Million.

How much does he owe the IRS tho lol

That’s what he does.

well, he isn't fighting any more and i don't think he's handling not being in the spotlight very well.

what else is he going to do to have people pay attention to him? he isn't intelligent or profound, he's dumber than a bag of hammers. nobody wants his opinion on anything unrelated to boxing, and he can't put 3 coherent sentences together so the media isn't exactly tripping over themselves to get him as an analyst. he isn't charismatic, he's a childish fool who beats up women. he's not an activist, he's not involved in charity, he isn't even trying to mentor up and coming fighters because he doesn't want anyone to surpass his accomplishments.

he keeps telling people he has money because he thinks it's the ultimate measure of a man. and at this point in his life it isn't even stupid anymore. it's just sad.

forever-alone.png

He's definitely not one of my boxing dinner table guests thats for sure.

If he knew how ignorant it makes him look he might stop. Plus it attracts all the wrong friends

Like all these guys with an entourage he will end up with fuck all

He CONned a bunch of stupid and clueless MMA fans in to thinking that their guy had a chance of beating him (when in reality anyone with a clue new conor was a hopeless bum as soon as the fight was announced). CONned mma fans to the tune of $300 Million.
I split $100 8 ways to watch the fight and spent a couple grand to be out in Vegas for 5 days for that fight and went to some ridiculous parties and had a grand time. Conned isn’t the word I would use. The whole buildup and and actual event was fun as fuck.

Making money doesn’t mean you’re conning somebody out of theirs

Like all these guys with an entourage he will end up with fuck all
someone as rich as Floyd and who carries as much money as he does around with him, absolutely needs security with him

well, he isn't fighting any more and i don't think he's handling not being in the spotlight very well.

what else is he going to do to have people pay attention to him? he isn't intelligent or profound, he's dumber than a bag of hammers. nobody wants his opinion on anything unrelated to boxing, and he can't put 3 coherent sentences together so the media isn't exactly tripping over themselves to get him as an analyst. he isn't charismatic, he's a childish fool who beats up women. he's not an activist, he's not involved in charity, he isn't even trying to mentor up and coming fighters because he doesn't want anyone to surpass his accomplishments.

he keeps telling people he has money because he thinks it's the ultimate measure of a man. and at this point in his life it isn't even stupid anymore. it's just sad.

i can smell your jealousy

[smull1]

People can shit on Money May but a better career in fight sports there has never been.

Hey stupid, name me a guy who made more money and took less damage doing it? I'll wait. Fucking casuals running their mouth on here, lol smh
More money:rolleyes: Continue fellating your idol, seems its all he has:( oh and lots of cash.... wanker!

Back