Floyd: What makes Ali or Robinson better than I am? That they fought a 1000 fights?

I dont know why people believe what really floyd is trying to say. His fights are pick cherries of whom he can beat. How many times you said it he is known for ducking fights. And its one Fact.

Its true, its not the old times wherein you can fight anybody, its about promoting and making money but you can establish legacies and make money while fighting the best but he isnt.

I love floyd when it comes to talking shit he always get bitches panties in a bunch

But when it comes to talking about reality, he is the one that usually gets sand in his vagina....

If you are really as great as he claims to be, you don't have to tell anybody about it.. others will do your talking for you.. he spends more time trying to build his image as this great fighter that is as good as anybody that ever fought than he does fighting and proving it.. and anytime somebody questions that, he has a mini breakdown.

Ali talked the talk, but also walked the walk and fought everybody; he DUCKED no man. Sugar Ray Robinson fought a Who's Who of Boxing Hall-of-Famers.

And then there's Floyd's avoidance list for almost a decade now:

Miguel Cotto
Antonio Margarito
Manny Pacquiao
Paul Williams
Andre Berto
Joshua Clottey
Cory Spinks
the late Vernon Forrest
Kostya Tszyu
Joel Casamayor
Paul Spadafora
Stevie Johnston

When Floyd was 130 lb champ, Prince Naseem was 126 lb champ, yet no fight with
Prince Naseem Hamed
Marco Antonio Barrera
Erik Morales

Why wait till Shane Mosley was almost 40 years old and completely shot before fighting him? Why call up an old career featherweight like Marquez 17 lbs to fight?

Undefeated means nothing if you don

This is a confusing post?

Are you saying old timers didn't duck? Because the Black Murderers Row is notorious for being avoided.. Sugar Ray Robinson openly ducked Charley Burley. "I'm too handsome to fight that man"

..and it's not impossible to accumulate a lot of fights. You just have to want to do it.. Look at James Toney for example.

I wasnt aware of SRR, I just assumed they only had one belt so if you wanted to be the best you had to fight the best. Unlike today's 20 belts for each division.

At the end of the day, saying you are doesn't equate to you are. He's not. Look... I can say I have a foot long penis. But I don't. 2 inches too short. End of story.

When all is said and done, Mayweather will be relegated below Sugar Ray Leonard. With Mayweather's train of thought on greatness, Sven Ottke gotta be one of the greatest super middleweights of all time. *fart*

LOL What the...

You are really go to say Floyd ducked guys like Paul "Mr Friday Night Fights" Spadafora and future HOF's who were smaller than him (while ridiculing Floyd for doing the same thing against another HOF, abeit a bigger jump in weight)?
Perhaps you should look on youtube at when Spadafora kicked Mayweather's ass in sparring.

Perhaps you should look on youtube at when Spadafora kicked Mayweather's ass in sparring.

so... I saw a youtube video of Amir khan beating up pac.

Werent you the one just accusing me of being on youtube and getting info. LOL

so... I saw a youtube video of Amir khan beating up pac.

Werent you the one just accusing me of being on youtube and getting info. LOL

Link please.. because I saw a vid depicting the opposite

Link please.. because I saw a vid depicting the opposite

YouTube - Manny Pacquiao vs Amir Khan - sparring

Thats manny in the green. He got some good shots but Amir put it on him. Manny was even retreating and got stuck on the ropes.
To me sparring is just sparring. Its practice to make you perfect. I was just being an ass to that other dimwit that was trying to prove his point by saying Floyd would get whooped. All because of a sparring session. The real fight would be way different.

I dunno.. thought it was a good scrap.. 30 seconds in..check that beautiful uppercut Pac landed..

you're right though.. sparring is just sparring.. it doesn't say much about how two peaked athletes would do in fight night conditions.

Sparring does not equal an actual fight, anubis. Anyways, Danny Green gave Toney hell when they sparred years ago, does that mean that Toney has ducked Green all these years? Greg Page knocked Tyson down in sparring, does that mean Mike ducked him? etc etc we could list many more examples.

My point is the answer to these two questions is the same answer in regarding Spady and Floyd. This was an unusually bad post from you mate. I think you have spent too much time in Manny-Floyd fanboy threads.:icon_lol:

Floyd is the only one using his name in the same light as Ali and Sugar. No one else does.

People getting trolled are going to get trolled hard if they take what Floyd says seriously.

I figured this out years ago, I still can't work out why some people take everything Floyd says to heart.

Sparring does not equal an actual fight, anubis. Anyways, Danny Green gave Toney hell when they sparred years ago, does that mean that Toney has ducked Green all these years? Greg Page knocked Tyson down in sparring, does that mean Mike ducked him? etc etc we could list many more examples.

My point is the answer to these two questions is the same answer in regarding Spady and Floyd. This was an unusually bad post from you mate. I think you have spent too much time in Manny-Floyd fanboy threads.:icon_lol:

LOL at this. James Toney made Danny Green his bitch about 6 years go from what I recall.

I dunno.. thought it was a good scrap.. 30 seconds in..check that beautiful uppercut Pac landed..

you're right though.. sparring is just sparring.. it doesn't say much about how two peaked athletes would do in fight night conditions.

Oh for sure he landed a sweet upper cut. I think that fight would be good. I think Pac will ko him.

LOL at this. James Toney made Danny Green his bitch about 6 years go from what I recall.

From what I recall Toney almost KTFO Green, somehow Green didn't go down and went toe to toe with Toney for the rest of the round. Toney then got pissed from Green going too hard and apparently shot the place up afterwards. Toney got the better of him, but Green did give him hell. He wasn't his bitch thats for sure.

Ali talked the talk, but also walked the walk and fought everybody; he DUCKED no man. Sugar Ray Robinson fought a Who's Who of Boxing Hall-of-Famers.

And then there's Floyd's avoidance list for almost a decade now:

Miguel Cotto
Antonio Margarito
Manny Pacquiao
Paul Williams
Andre Berto
Joshua Clottey
Cory Spinks
the late Vernon Forrest
Kostya Tszyu
Joel Casamayor
Paul Spadafora
Stevie Johnston

When Floyd was 130 lb champ, Prince Naseem was 126 lb champ, yet no fight with
Prince Naseem Hamed
Marco Antonio Barrera
Erik Morales

Why wait till Shane Mosley was almost 40 years old and completely shot before fighting him? Why call up an old career featherweight like Marquez 17 lbs to fight?

Undefeated means nothing if you don

At the end of the day, saying you are doesn't equate to you are. He's not. Look... I can say I have a foot long penis. But I don't. 2 inches too short. End of story.

When all is said and done, Mayweather will be relegated below Sugar Ray Leonard. With Mayweather's train of thought on greatness, Sven Ottke gotta be one of the greatest super middleweights of all time. *fart*

ottke is the greatest he is impossible to beat,man win rounds by doing nothing

YouTube - Manny Pacquiao vs Amir Khan - sparring

Thats manny in the green. He got some good shots but Amir put it on him. Manny was even retreating and got stuck on the ropes.
To me sparring is just sparring. Its practice to make you perfect. I was just being an ass to that other dimwit that was trying to prove his point by saying Floyd would get whooped. All because of a sparring session. The real fight would be way different.

you base this off of 1 minute of sparring? he beat him up?

you fool. khan is pacquiaos sparring partner, not the other way around. do you understand that concept? khan was brought in as his punching bag.

that punch at 1:25. with 8 oz gloves and no headgear that would of probably put him down. believe it.

you base this off of 1 minute of sparring? he beat him up?

you fool. khan is pacquiaos sparring partner, not the other way around. do you understand that concept? khan was brought in as his punching bag.

that punch at 1:25. with 8 oz gloves and no headgear that would of probably put him down. believe it.

read the rest of the posts Douche. Once again you dont know shit you talking about

Ali would fight pac (heavyweight version if there was one), and go as far as telling pac to use drugs because it would not matter.

Back