Media Floyd vs Tenshin commercial

I highly doubt Floyd agreed without the odds being greatly stacked in his favour.

Most of Rizin fights are squash matches anyhow. You hardly ever hear a peep out of anyone lambasting the other fighters on the roster for having easy, predictable fights.

Floyd didn’t train for Conor and didn’t throw anything for the first three rounds. He literally didn’t try until the 9th.

Anyone who thinks Floyd was trying his best during the entire fight got trolled, big time.

I think a bit of both, didn't look quite as good but was also clearly sandbagging to make the fight entertaining after the negative reaction to his match with Manny.

My guess is he isn't being paid the vast amounts for this some suggest and potentially might be either taking a percentage of advertising earnings or maybe some ownership in Rizin. On their side they are hoping that the attension turns Teshin into Masato mk 2 and that generally more interest is drawn into K-1/MMA again potentially leading to a good TV deal that will allow more shows.

This is the dumbest shit ever. Why? What for? Who wanted to watch a kickboxer attempt to box a boxer?

Last edited:
Why would anyone pay for a fake fight that doesn't event go on their record?

Tenshin ia going to go full banzai. I cant wait. If he manages to ko floyd he will be huge. Dude has all the attributes to carry japanese fight scene for a decade or two

Back