Floyd vs Rocky at Middleweight

Floyd couldn't break wind or his own hands... Come over to the standup forum if you want to see my credentials, I posted it just for you. PRETENDER. I would fight Canelo just for the fun of it with his bitch arse bottling up tactics... (Also would like love you to critice my boxing with that vaste knowledge you possesS)...
2zn86t.jpg

You are all dreaming. Watch Marciano wreck Charles. Floyd didn't have the firepower to keep Marciano at bay. Also I think you'll severely underestimating the likes of Walcott. Walcott would kill mayweather. I don't know what you'll on but you have to go back and watch the tapes. Mayweather struggled with Castillo, Marciano would break pieces off...

Last edited:
What are you'll worried, that some backyard hilly billy that has never had a boxing match in their life can hit harder that your little red haired hero. The little fella fights in the same weight class as me. the like of benn and Toney frighten fuck out of me. Not to mention monzon or foster.

I wasn't even joking post Canelo hit the bag and then post "hillbilly wrasslin", he can't hit for shit (except the left body shot) his right wings like shit and could hardly crack an egg.
I believe you.

You hit really hard, mister.

What are you'll worried, that some backyard hilly billy that has never had a boxing match in their life can hit harder that your little red haired hero. The little fella fights in the same weight class as me. the like of benn and Toney frighten fuck out of me. Not to mention monzon or foster.
What the heck. How do you hit so hard?

Mass times x. Most people don't add enough mass. I'm actually slow as fuck, but I preload heavily on the punching leg. And I have hit shit for twenty years...

Watch someone like benn or Jackson, both load their shots a lot. Then watch someone like McClellan who gets his shots off much faster. A classic is huertudo vs tzsyu or Louis by Walcott.

Watch someone like benn or Jackson, both load their shots a lot. Then watch someone like McClellan who gets his shots off much faster. A classic is huertudo vs tzsyu or Louis by Walcott. Both get dropped by getting"beat" to the punch.

Floyd couldn't break wind or his own hands... Come over to the standup forum if you want to see my credentials, I posted it just for you. PRETENDER. I would fight Canelo just for the fun of it with his bitch arse bottling up tactics... (Also would like love you to critice my boxing with that vaste knowledge you possesS)...
You are really stupid enough to think that was a serious response huh? Truly, truly incredible lmao.

Rocky was around 184lbs (Possibly started even lighter). I’ve no doubt he could make 167lbs in the modern era.

Floyd fought at Light middleweight so they weren’t so different sized a fight couldn’t happen. Marciano was 2inches taller but gas be up 4inches in reach.

I don’t think Rocky was really any bigger than Canelo for example.

Rocky would punch harder than any previous Mayweather opponent but relied on holding and hitting and threw wild telegraphed punches which I can’t see landing.

Who you all got at 167lbs?

He wouldn't fight at 167.
So that ends it there.

If Floyde wanted to challenge a 187 pound Rocky, he would get hospitalized.

Also Rocky could take his kids to school by himself.

Last edited:
Fuck Floyd, even khabib can’t hold a candle to Balboa

UniqueSecondhandJohndory-max-1mb.gif

CDC has added a new symptom to the pandemic. Sherdog brain

Back