floyd vs leonard who wins?

iwannabeadored

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
prime leonard vs mayweather? i think floyd would win 2 out of 3 fights

I think Leonard wins this by a close decision because his punches are too quick and accurate for PBF to counter. I think it would look like the few rounds of Mayweather/Zab Judah that Zab won.

PBF is terrified of a 5'6" natural LW. Just imagine the ferocious Hagler was around today dominating at MW. Ok that's another story.
SRL was the more complete boxer, he could fight toe-to-toe(Duran 1), had the reflexes of a cat(Duran 2) and had good KO power(Green).
Also Ray had a far superior quality of opposition to demonstrate his skills against, so we actually KNOW how good he was.
My money would be on Ray 8 times out of 10.

I'll SRL 8/10 times. Like Cocksure said SRL could fight with you in the back alley or he could box your ears off. I he has too many tools in the shed for PBF to deal with.

We already have a peak at what this fight would be like since SRL already whooped Floyd Sr. Leonard will hit everything Floyd gives him and I think Floyd would have a hard time countering him.

Floyd would never even sign the contract against a terrific fighter like Ray Leonard considering Ray's Heart, speed, offense, and power.

Floyd wouldn't even fight the best of his own era: Margarito, Cotto, a certain 5'6" Filipino, Casamayor, Spadafora, Stevie Johnston, Cory Spinks, Tszyu, the late Vernon Forrest, Paul Williams, etc

Floyd preferred to spend his prime fighting guys like the following instead:

jesus chavez
carlos hernandez
sosa
n’dou
demarcus corley
bruseles
baldomir

oh you guys and your scenarios. Tis blasphemy I say.

Floyd would have ducked Leonard. But for the sake of conversation I would say that Leonard KO's him late or definite UD.

cocksure make a very good point. mayweather gets beat lot of the time. u even think he would sign up for it? he prob wouldnt even mention the man name in his trash talking. he has no right

floyd by anything he wantsmhe is just too good of a boxer

Leonayd by UD.

Leonard could fight different styles, just look at his first fight with Duran where he got suckered into a brawl which was Duran's turf (and that was a close fight) and 2nd one. Too many tools here for Floyd to deal with.

So true, he would have never stepped up to Leonard. Everyone would have forgotten the past if he had signed to fight Pac after Shane. Then the BS about no negotiations where done makes him about as slimy as Arum. Guess these two greedy snakes cannot see eye to eye. Floyd should shut his yapper comparing himself to these greats.

Floyd would never even sign the contract against a terrific fighter like Ray Leonard considering Ray's Heart, speed, offense, and power.

Floyd wouldn't even fight the best of his own era: Margarito, Cotto, a certain 5'6" Filipino, Casamayor, Spadafora, Stevie Johnston, Cory Spinks, Tszyu, the late Vernon Forrest, Paul Williams, etc

Floyd preferred to spend his prime fighting guys like the following instead:

jesus chavez
carlos hernandez
sosa
n’dou
demarcus corley
bruseles
baldomir

SRl Is awesome but I would take floyd over him. Floyd is the best that this world has seen. Id take him 7 out of 10 times

So many young guys are on crack and meth and oxycontin these days...

[YT]HFktMa45mqA[/YT]

So many young guys are on crack and meth and oxycontin these days...

[YT]HFktMa45mqA[/YT]

LOL... But remeber that even "The King" died as fat drug addict, who overdosed on the toliet.

Wha..?, I'm talkin' about the kingasomethin up there smokin' up like a hippie, not Earle.

Earle's been clean for several years, but addiction never leaves you.
It's a continuous battle, and Earle said he's glad the oxycontin wasn't around when he was a user because it would have been just one more addiction for him.

I'm amazed that Steve Earle is still alive.

Dude ought to write a boxing song. I think maybe I'll send him some fan mail requesting that.

Back