Floyd To Reveal Opponent This Weekend

Wishfull thinking says Andre Berto. Conventional realism/sinicism says ..... I can't even think of anyone they will match him up with that will make sense.

I have an insider that says he's going after Juanma or Ivan Calderon

Berto would be awesome. I would tune in for that. And obviously the Pac-Man fight... But we all know that isn't going to happen.

wishful thinking, but maybe it could be martinez or williams and thats why their fight hasnt been signed yet?

I thought he was't fighting this year?

He's not fighting Pacquiao this year. Until I see it on ESPN or their website (and not just on someone's post in another forum) I'll take it with a grain of salt.

I think Floyd should fight either Martinez, Berto, or Williams. Preferably Martinez at 154.

It def won't be sergio martinez or Paul Williams.. they are fighting each other!

Did anyone else hear Floyd is making noise that he's fighting in Dubai? Arum says PBF is FOS.

Okay... this is horrible timing. he was on vacation when there were "talks "with a fight with Pacquiao. Everyone who know sme or seen post of mine know i've defended Floyd. Even with the drug issue. But this is seriously starting to make me question if he's ducking the pacman... I dont want to believe that but its making me think it.

he's on vacation when Pacquia has no opponent lined up. Then he's going to announce a fight when Pacquiao is doing to fight Margarito.

watch floyd announce nothing and then everyone unload floyd because they're believing sources like robin leach.

hey if im wrong and he announces something, then rip me but i have a strong feeling nothing is going to happen.

I'm pretty sure nothing is going to happen even if he announces an opponent. I think whoever he probably chooses will be well below Mosley status. I think he might get away with a Cotto matchup if he's available. Be funny if PFB loses by phantom punch.

whoever it is it will be a shut-out and pretty boy will remain #1 P4P

2aewl11.gif

Okay... this is horrible timing. he was on vacation when there were "talks "with a fight with Pacquiao. Everyone who know sme or seen post of mine know i've defended Floyd. Even with the drug issue. But this is seriously starting to make me question if he's ducking the pacman... I dont want to believe that but its making me think it.

he's on vacation when Pacquia has no opponent lined up. Then he's going to announce a fight when Pacquiao is doing to fight Margarito.

remember how he announced his comeback fight with marquez 1 day before the pacquiao hatton fight? if he wanted to fight pacquiao he would of waited for him.

remember how he announced his comeback fight with marquez 1 day before the pacquiao hatton fight? if he wanted to fight pacquiao he would of waited for him.

Yea. Then it didn't seem like he was ducking him. The common thought was he was taking a tune-up after a long lay off, in order to prepare for a Pacquiao showdown, which seemed reasonable at the time. Well, now it's obvious that wasn't the case.

i would love to see him handle berto. i cant think of a more over hyped and lucky fighter than berto. loses and gets a gift decision against collazo, and quintana has to fight both the ref and berto in their fight.

watch floyd announce nothing and then everyone unload floyd because they're believing sources like robin leach.

hey if im wrong and he announces something, then rip me but i have a strong feeling nothing is going to happen.

exactly what I was thinking, I would be surprised if he fights this year

Back