Media Floyd Sr. says he'd beat the shit out of McGregor

Reaction score

Look at that handspeed. Sr. would win this. Conor already has experience vs old men

Last edited:
Floyd Sr held his own with a young Sugar Ray Leonard until Ray started busting him up, no shame in that though

He'd probably be a title holder today at 140 or 147....there's like fucking 12 of them

He gets unfairly compared to Floyd and his record has some bullshit decision losses. He was actually a very, very good technical boxer.

Floyd Sr held his own with a young Sugar Ray Leonard until Ray started busting him up, no shame in that though

He'd probably be a title holder today at 140 or 147....there's like fucking 12 of them

He gets unfairly compared to Floyd and his record has some bullshit decision losses. He was actually a very, very good technical boxer.

He's also 66.

Probably would

ba4.jpg

He's also 66.
40 years ago version of Floyd sr fighting today...that's the hypothetical. He'd have a chance to basically walk through jr welterweight...that division is dogshit, most tweener divisions always suck

Welterweight is a lot different, but then again Porter is a title holder so....i mean how good is it really

He couldn’t floor a pissed up pensioner with a cheap shot, so I think it’s fairly possible that he would

He couldn’t floor a pissed up pensioner with a cheap shot, so I think it’s fairly possible that he would
Took me a sec to translate the slang, but I ended up getting it. Brits got the best way of saying stuff, lol.

Back