Floyd responds to ronda "Last time I checked I was #1 on Forbes"

this is how you shut down floyd with class.

050h1v5.gif

Yeah. This is the only woman who has owned Floyd to date and coincidentally it was at an ESPY's show.

Ronda's manufactured beef just reeks too much of desperation IMHO. He didnt know who she was at first. So what? Women's combat sports isnt on everyone's must see list

Last edited:
Bragging about having more money when you've been into prizefighting like 10 years longer?

A sure sign of stupidity.

Ronda will never make 300 mil in 1 fight in her life, so how long he's been fighting doesn't much matter. The guy has been doing this for a long time, fought everyone there was to fight, MOVED UP WEIGHT CLASSES to fight bigger opponents, something Ronda won't do. So in all facts of fighting, Floyd > Ronda.

What the hell was Maria Sharapova doing at the post office?

Are you retarded? Don't answer that. As far as I can tell she was shipping a package. Its in Manhattan Beach Ca if that helps. You see alot athletes and actors at that post office.

Floyd's problem is still the same. He has to pay someone to check Forbes for him. He can't read.

Ronda makes a joke about Floyd being a woman beater on national television and he doesn't give a shit. Then she says she makes more money than him, now it's fucking personal!

Because the first claim is true, what is he going to say. The second accusation isn't so true.

I hope he means mumber 1 among athletes cuz lol at Floyd thinking he's anywhere near real wealth.

Some limp dick garage dweller in San Jose probably makes more than Floyd.

Everything is relative right? gates and Buffet laugh at Floyds chump change

The big difference between Floyd and Ronda.

When Floyd stops fighting, he'll be broke because he spent his money on supercars, bling, tax evasion, lawsuits and strippers.

Ronda, will be making movies more than likely and living a decent life still.

The fact Floyd is replying to Ronda's trolling shows she has now honed in on his trash-talk 'rustle spot': his money.

Why does Mayflower give a damn about this mildly irritating gnat?

Oh that's right, he doesn't

Hey, Floyd. Ronda only hits women that are hired/contracted training partners or in a legally sanctioned fight, you little bitch.

Let's wait to see Ronda's money when her record achieve something like 30 - 0.

Ronda makes a joke about Floyd being a woman beater on national television and he doesn't give a shit. Then she says she makes more money than him, now it's fucking personal!

Sums him up as a person. He is a piece of shit, but every time a UFC fighter talks about him, the whole thing just seems redundant. Theyre never gonna pull in his kind of money, hes never gonna fight any of them, yet the MMA world wont shut up about this dick.

Sums him up as a person. He is a piece of shit, but every time a UFC fighter talks about him, the whole thing just seems redundant. Theyre never gonna pull in his kind of money, hes never gonna fight any of them, yet the MMA world wont shut up about this dick.

He is a piece of shit but you don't go around as a female baiting men into arguments. She knows he can't do anything about it and she's trying to draw more attention to herself.

Floyds answer to everything is "I'm rich bitch!" lol

Back