Floyd responds to Conor ... and Conor replies lol **updated**

Conor would kill Floyd in a street fight

It’s insane how one of the best mma fighters of all time went into boxing and gave the best boxer of all time a good fight. Really shows how amazing and special Conor is. Truly a once in a life time athlete.
How would McGregor beat Floyd under any circumstances?

It’s insane how one of the best mma fighters of all time went into boxing and gave the best boxer of all time a good fight. Really shows how amazing and special Conor is. Truly a once in a life time athlete.

Someone should take your keyboard away.

There are lots of people who are not famous that would push Conor's shit in on the street. Without breaking a sweat.
Lol yah lots of people would beat up one of the most trained most skilled fighters in the world in a one on one street fight. Rightt. I’m guessing you’re one of them?

Lol yah lots of people would beat up one of the most trained most skilled fighters in the world in a one on one street fight. Rightt. I’m guessing you’re one of them?
He is 165LBs. There plenty of not so well known bigger MMA fighters that would rape him in the streets. Conor is only a world class fighter because of weight classes

I was rooting for Conor, but Floyd waited until Conor got tired and then turned the heat up and finished the fight in a matter of seconds. I'm not sure I would call that Conor giving Floyd a good fight. But what is special is that Conor was able to get that Floyd fight in the first place and make some money. So props to him for that.

A bunch of skinny, beta pro gamers are nothing compared to the beasts Floyd employs.

3120D25B00000578-3439602-image-m-34_1455280591035.jpg

Lol I agree I was just agreeing that there’s no such thing as a one on one street fight with guys like this

i'm way more of an mma fan, but if floyd really wanted to, he would have finished conor within three rounds.

Nope, in a street fight Floyd's beastly bodyguards would stomp manlet Conor into a coma before he came close to touching Floyd.

Floyd easily wins in a street fight or boxing.
His bodyguard are trash. Have you seen them spar? Jaw to pavement...

i'm way more of an mma fan, but if floyd really wanted to, he would have finished conor within three rounds.
His game plan was calculated. He knows how good of a counterpuncher Conor is early. There’s a reason why he let him fatigue before opening up. Could he have stopped him earlier? Probably. But he calculated that it wasn’t worth the risk of getting caught

Keep dreaming, son. Mcg wasn't near of giving Floyd a good fight, even less a decent fight; Floyd toyed with him the entire fight until he decided to finish him. MMA is not a real fight and not even close to one or do you see biting, fish hooking, ball grabbing, eye gouging, stomps, soccer kicks ground knees, and other stuff you only see in street fights.

Take Mcg's nuts out of your orifices and get real, nuthugging only makes you delusional.

You fools do realize what's going on right now?

Conor is going to set up a rematch with Mister Wife Beater for big-dick money.

And people are going to fucking watch it.

#lame

The only good thing is that Mayweather will know this cow is milked bone dry and brutalize Conor from ding to ding. I predict 2nd round KO loss for CM.

the mystique of that fight was in how a mma fight would fare against a top boxer, now that we know such things why bother seeing Mcg getting beat up (not that i'm complaining). Only nuthuggers would watch that rematch and a mma rematch is dumb, Floyd won't risk his status as a boxer in a mma fight.

Floyd is saved by the ruleset. If they fought even under London Prizefighing Rules or Jack Broughton's 7 Rules of Prizefighing, Conor would have kill him. No MMA needed.
But if there were no rules Nate would have killed Conor. See how that works? You can't call someone out under their ruleset and then complain about it later.

Vancouver BC ... let’s throw hands goof I’ll put em all over you and you will tap to strikes
Ok. When and where exactly? I will put you in the plum and knee your face into Bolivian. You manlet.

Jesus this thread is AIDS

If you really think these guys have "beef" or whatever, please let me know the next time you're playing cards. I want to be at that table

Lol at "1 on 1" street fight against someone as rich and famous as Floyd who is surrounded by bodyguards and a huge posse.

What you mean is an MMA rules fight started under fair circumstances and a fair location. That's not how street fights work.

In a street fight Floyd could easily kill Conor without lifting a finger.
This is the truth.

Conor ran from his own country after a bar fight because the Irish mob put a hit on him.

If he fucked with Floyd in the States, which is Floyd's backyard... Floyd is a billionaire...Conor pretends to be a billionaire.

Floyd wins this war easily

Queue the jiz-guzzling fanboy who knows absolutely nothing about boxing.

Back