Floyd posted this a few days ago

I guess it's part of his image, but I wonder how much money he will have within a few years of retirement. I'm guessing he doesn't have a plan or savings and investment.

I guess it's part of his image, but I wonder how much money he will have within a few years of retirement. I'm guessing he doesn't have a plan or savings and investment.

He has lot's of investments and is actually extremely smart with his money from what I've read.

Would not be surprised if he is flat broke 5-10 years after retirement.

Dude...you just know he's too fucking stupid to hang onto that money.

He's either gonna be broke, gonna be in jail for battery or both.

What a dumbass

He has lot's of investments and is actually extremely smart with his money from what I've read.

Good for him if that's true, but I've heard the exact opposite. So far my impression of him is that all his brain power has gone into boxing in a ring, but he's very uneducated outside of that. Maybe I'm wrong, he makes more money in one fight than I probably will in my life, hard to believe someone can be a complete brick and still pull that off.

Most start out that way. But then the easy spending just starts happening. Stupid investments in restaurants and frivolous businesses. Every relative coming out of the woodwork. Buying homes and cars for all of your hombres. Not to mention he does a TON of gambling, making 7 figure bets. He may be evading taxes too and will later get hit by the IRS.

Back