Floyd packing for a trip (from his facebook)

D 1 Wrestler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
9L0tBPx.jpg

LMAO!!!!!! Floyd is in so many people's heads, INCLUDING SHERDOG! NO matter how much they try to deny it!

Are each of those 10k? So it's like a mil cash?

I'd like to see Bill Gates prepare for a trip. He probably walks around with bricks of solid gold in his brief case. :)

The guy lives a billionaire lifestyle on millionare money. Is his 'brand' big enough to sustain the way he lives once the fights stop?

I'd like to see Bill Gates prepare for a trip. He probably walks around with bricks of solid gold in his brief case. :)
Or just you know...a debit card lol

I don't understand why he doesn't use a bank. How much you want to bet the leeches he surrounds himself with takes bills whenever they can. What may amount to several thousand dollars, Floyd probably wouldn't even notice it missing.

Someone explain to Floyd that we have these things called banks...

Someone explain to Floyd that we have these things called banks...

He prolly withdrew the money for this pic, and he's packing it up to take it back to the bank.

He prolly withdrew the money for this pic, and he's packing it up to take it back to the bank.

Or it's just fake TV money...

Lol at any of you talking about banks, this is for show... He put them for a fucking twitter post! And ya'll are eating this shit up. If he wasn't good at this WWE buisness he'd be worst off than Rigo

Back