Floyd = much tougher fight for Khabib than Tony, will pay him 50x more, and be bigger for legacy

1) This is a red herring. It's like saying that playing golf against Tiger Woods would be a bigger challenge than playing a game of Scrabble against my wife. No. Not really.

2) See above. He's not beating Floyd in a boxing match anymore than I am. Legacy doesn't even enter into it.

3) On this, you are correct. This is the only legit reason Khabib would have for fighting Floyd. It's also the only reason he needs. Who wouldn't take that payday?
Playing golf against Tiger Woods would definitely be a bigger challenge than scrabble against your wife, and nearly any fighter would take the chance to fight Floyd, a boxing legend. It's by no means an impossible fight at Floyd's age and the odds would reflect that.

Last edited:
Playing golf against Tiger Woods would definitely be a bigger challenge than scrabble against your wife, and nearly any fighter would take the chance to fight Floyd, a boxig legend. It's by not means an impossible fight at Floyd's age and the odds would reflect that.

Playing golf against Tiger Woods would be exactly the same challenge as playing solo. Either way, I'm just out there to have fun and play my best. There's no competition involved... unless I'm entirely delusional.

1. He's not fighting Tony. No one is paying for that. B. He'd get totally destroyed if he did box floyd. 3. Stop being stupid.

Everyone realizes conor would wreck khabib in boxing right? So why in the fuck would mayweather fight be close whatsoever. It was dumb when conor fought floyd but at least he was a striker. Khabib is a fucking grappler with pretty basic hands that have gotten alot better but in boxing terms they will be worst mayweather has probably seen since he was an amateur

Back