Floyd Mayweathers son

Weird I never thought Id hear Mayweather Sr say that about MMA. Basically saying Floyd's hands wont help him at all. So does this mean he actually thinks MMA is legit now? Lol. That quote from Floyd Sr might actually be from that time when the two of them werent on speaking terms and he just wanted to talk shit or something.

Will he accept 8K/8K though?

lol it'd be hilarious if he gets offered that amount but he'd be offered a minimum 100k/100k for his daddy's name alone imo(provided he doesn't come to ufc with a losing record).

The kid isn't even in middle school. Lets wait until he can drive before we start hyping him.

I doubt money Mayweather's kid is ever going to fight professionally in MMA, even for GSP and Anderson Silva money. It's chump change by high level boxing standards.

Mayweather was just being a cool ass dad by calling his son who does some MMA training a MMA "fighter" on tv

On the first countdown episode of the Maidana fight. He said his son is an mma fighter. So in a few years we might see a Mayweather in the ufc.

A level athlete.. should be ufc champ with just a few bjj rolls

It'll be cool if his son made it to the ufc and was undefeated.

That would get the ufc more fans!

If his son wanted to fight he would make millions just off being Mayweather's son alone in boxing.
No way he decides to take peanuts to be a mma fighter.

He gives a lot of props to MMA fighters here. I dig it.

Back