Floyd Mayweathers son

Dec2012

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
On the first countdown episode of the Maidana fight. He said his son is an mma fighter. So in a few years we might see a Mayweather in the ufc.

Isn't the son he was talking about 12 years old?

Truth or lie. You decide.

Floyd himself even talked about doing some MMA back in 2008. His dad Floyd Sr had one of the funniest comments ever when they asked him about it.

Floyd Mayweather SR:

In a recent interview with Percy Crawford of FightHype, Mayweather Sr. blasted his son over a possible move to mixed-martial-arts. Several weeks ago, Floyd Jr. met with Mark Cuban of HDNet Fights, discussing a possible debut in MMA. Several key figures in boxing and MMA have spoken out against the move.

Mayweather says that his son will end up like former champion Vince Phillips, who took a beating in the MMA ranks.

"He needs to leave that sh*t alone. He

Thanks for that. I had found this in another Forums' post.

The Mayweather family is celebrating the New Year with that special kind of the love. For the last few years, trainer Floyd Mayweather Sr., and pound-for-pound champion Floyd Mayweather Jr., have carried on a public feud in the media and on television. The ill feelings between father and son were the main focus of HBO's De La Hoya-Mayweather 24/7 mini-series.

In a recent interview with Percy Crawford of FightHype, Mayweather Sr. blasted his son over a possible move to mixed-martial-arts. Several weeks ago, Floyd Jr. met with Mark Cuban of HDNet Fights, discussing a possible debut in MMA. Several key figures in boxing and MMA have spoken out against the move.

Mayweather says that his son will end up like former champion Vince Phillips, who took a beating in the MMA ranks.

"He needs to leave that sh*t alone. He

Very strange how Mayweather manages to get threads about him over here

I never knew Cool Vince Phillips tried MMA (post 10)

everybody will choose to ignore mayweather sr.'s comments :D
however i do agree partly with him
cant beat anyone at their own game, be it boxing or mma or golf

^
^
Pretty funny. I never ready that. Floyd Sr. has an interesting perspective and rightfully so.

Back