News Floyd Mayweather writes a $88.5k check for George's Floyd funeral

It's in the UFC forum because Dana carries Floyd's bags.
[<taker1}

15128634.jpg

@Kung Fu Kowboy This true bruh ?

As bad a rap he gets, Floyd takes care of people. I use to see him come in at work all the time and he would tip us 400-500 and ask us if that was enough to help us out that night. He’s pretty generous when it comes to taking care of you.

1. Funerals are overpriced like crazy
2. Why is this nonsense in this sub ? floyd hasn't fought in MMA
Yeah and how many UFC fighters have been calling out Floyd lol

In fact Floyd schooled MMA's biggest star. Levels to it

floyd has to insert himself somehow in current events

Yeah and how many UFC fighters have been calling out Floyd lol

In fact Floyd schooled MMA's biggest star. Levels to it

Wait, so boxing's biggest star and one of the GOATs schooled a mma fighter in a boxing match?
Unbelievable stuff.
The thread itself is nice but it's not related to the other board

Not to be insensitive, but this is in the news and Floyd loves being in the news. What about all the quieter deaths that get less publication? Do those matter less? If he cared altruistically about human life it would come through. Let'a hope he does that and we don't know.

Cashing in on the media's three week shelf life for all headline subject matter is not compassion.

He could donate to the Ukraine, the Russians are still in there....oh, wait....

Floyd helping out floyd. Them Floyd's have got to stick together

As bad a rap he gets, Floyd takes care of people. I use to see him come in at work all the time and he would tip us 400-500 and ask us if that was enough to help us out that night. He’s pretty generous when it comes to taking care of you.
ya, that's great, i love to hear that about anyone, i just hope he keeps enough for himself.

Thats it?! If he's so rich, why couldn't he write a check for 88.5 million! What a cheapskate.

Reactions: HHJ
Not to be insensitive, but this is in the news and Floyd loves being in the news. What about all the quieter deaths that get less publication? Do those matter less? If he cared altruistically about human life it would come through. Let'a hope he does that and we don't know.

Cashing in on the media's three week shelf life for all headline subject matter is not compassion.

There's always someone who's gotta downplay rich people's nice gestures. For what it's worth, Steve Kim's people were the ones who reached out to floyd and put it out. Not the other way around.

This is again a great thing he has done taking care of things and giving someone a nice funeral

Respect Always

Man its his money,he can do whatever the fuck he feels like with it. A good thing is happening here,do we REALLY have to tear it apart? Raging uncontrollable Cynicism is just as much a fucking irritating thing as anything Floyd does imo.

Thats it?! If he's so rich, why couldn't he write a check for 88.5 million! What a cheapskate.
WHY CANT HE JUST FEED EVERY HOMELESS PERSON EVER. HE CAN ALWAYS JUST TAKE ANOTHER FIGHT IF HE NEEDS MORE MONEY. WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE ALREADY HAD FUNERALS? WHO DIED 20 YEARS AGO. WAY TO BE LATE ON THAT FLOYD.

The mere mentioning of mods will bring you death and destruction, you should know this
Its like hitting the Marauder's shield. It summons the wolf which will pursue you relentlessly until the end of your days.

wy5ahyyxv3s41.png

If George Floyd was a boxer and/or WWE personality, his ring name could have been Big George Floyd Mayweather. Combining the names of two of the most financially successful boxers ever. Seems like an easy win to me

WHY CANT HE JUST FEED EVERY HOMELESS PERSON EVER. HE CAN ALWAYS JUST TAKE ANOTHER FIGHT IF HE NEEDS MORE MONEY. WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE ALREADY HAD FUNERALS? WHO DIED 20 YEARS AGO. WAY TO BE LATE ON THAT FLOYD.
Why hasn't he paid for my funeral yet? How selfish can one man be

He has done the same in the past for Genaro Hernandez. Floyd is a good guy. Never given a fair shake by the media.
I think slamming women’s heads in car doors will do that for ya

Back