Floyd Mayweather wants to give Logan Paul the Conor treatment

How does a man go from losing to ksi to fighting floyd Mayweather?

logan is going to be wealthy AF if this happens at least 40 million bucks.

Floyd is one of the greatest humanitarians alive. After gifting Conor with $100 million, he's gonna do the same thing for a fading no talent YouTube celebrity

This bloke is doing something right, he managed to headline a boxing card with Billy Joe Saunders as the co main.

I'm betting on Logan Paul; winner by KO.

With the odds of that happening I could bet a dollar and become a Trillionaire.

there's a reason goats like tom brady, lionel messi, michael jordan don't mess with interweb yootube celebrity

why sellout and put your reputation and legacy on the line for some money, when you already have shitton of money

Jordan did an entire movie playing basketball with cartoon characters, which undoubtedly earned him a shit ton of money. Jordan also has an entire shoe brand which has been purchased globally for the last 30ish years. He has been a commercial success his entire career. Fighters will never sell jerseys, athletic accessories, and shoes the way someone like Jordan or other HOF athletes on a team sport can. The market isn’t looking for a Chuck Liddell sneaker.

Mayweather needs to realize he is a legend, and stop giving those clowns time of his day

The Connor fight was one of the biggest PPVs of all time...

Before that he fought Berto for 500k buys.

The fight game is a business.

51-0?

1181291519.jpg.0.jpg

<{CMPALM}>

No way the commission allow it to be official. Will be an exhibition fight and Floyds making 50 million+ easy without even really training for it lol

51-0?

1181291519.jpg.0.jpg

<{CMPALM}>

Nothing wrong with that. It's easy money for him and, frankly, if I had the clout to make Mayweather easy money, I'd let him beat me like a bitch for 1% of that fight purse. Say he gets 20 Mil to beat that clown up. I'd take a beating for 200k without a second thought. I'd protect the head much of the time just so i don't get brain damage or whatever, but that's it, beat me up bro, 200k says I'm gonna have fond memories of the night. Put them in some nice index fund, got myself seed money for retirement, go back to working as an analyst for another 10 years, maxing out my 401k and Roth, and retire at 46-47 in some cheap-ass land, work at a coffee shop 20 hrs a week to pay basic bills, and live off of the interest on the money.

What I'm trying to say here is, Floyd, homeboy, let's do this. I can build up the fight real well, I'm eloquent and can talk eloquent, elaborate trash, I'll drop a few pounds to catch u at 160 if I must, it'll be a blast. If this country could watch multiple seasons of Bum Fights, they can watch us dance the beautiful dance for one night.

Back