Floyd Mayweather wants to give Logan Paul the Conor treatment

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
51-0?

1181291519.jpg.0.jpg

<{CMPALM}>

Logan went to a doctor and got his brain scanned and the doctor earnestly said he shouldn’t be partaking in activities that cause brain trauma, that was before his last fight. He wrestled his whole life so if he has damage from that I wouldn’t be surprised. Don’t ask why I know so much about Logan Paul but there’s no way he should take any kind of punch from a real boxer.

Floyd is one of the greatest humanitarians alive. After gifting Conor with $100 million, he's gonna do the same thing for a fading no talent YouTube celebrity
He actually is a generous guy, and has done some philanthropy. Other than beating some women and holding people at gun point, he's a pretty good guy.

Isn't Logan Paul like 200 lbs or something? Would this be an open weight exhibition match?

Logan went to a doctor and got his brain scanned and the doctor earnestly said he shouldn’t be partaking in activities that cause brain trauma, that was before his last fight. He wrestled his whole life so if he has damage from that I wouldn’t be surprised. Don’t ask why I know so much about Logan Paul but there’s no way he should take any kind of punch from a real boxer.

i disagree
a few good punches and this shitstain wouldn't be polluting the internet anymore

i disagree
a few good punches and this shitstain wouldn't be polluting the internet anymore

I only see him when I look for him haha. For the record I still think the suicide forest shit was the funniest thing that’s ever happened on the internet (not for the reason he intended of course) lol just like holy fuck it’s hilarious that he was dumb enough to do that, I’m not mad at it haha Logan seems like a good kid nowadays

pretty embarrassing & i say that as a big Floyd fan

the conor farce of a fight was fine
he got paid

but now a youtuber... geez

Ah yes world beater logan who couldn't even beat another youtuber in ksi.
Floyd is really scraping the bottom these days

The Conor treatment? He’s going to give Logan Paul a boner at the weigh ins?

true sell out mayweather is, didn't he fought some short japanese can not long ago, for like one round, and got like 6 millions dollars?
These guys punch each other for money. That’s not selling out. Mayweather is making cash.

why do you know so much about Logan Paul?

These guys punch each other for money. That’s not selling out. Mayweather is making cash.

there's a reason goats like tom brady, lionel messi, michael jordan don't mess with interweb yootube celebrity

why sellout and put your reputation and legacy on the line for some money, when you already have shitton of money

Back