Media Floyd Mayweather wants "MMA" Guys

I will never understand the hostility towards boxing from MMA fans

Noone in this thread is being hostile towards boxing though, people are just pointing out it's stupid for Floyd to be fighting guys from another sport at something he's arguably the GOAT at.

If it was boxing with MMA gloves, Emmet would have the best chance of a Hail Mary KO.. Otherwise, not a chance, I don't think most of them have a chance against way lesser boxers than Floyd.

Brian Ortega's Jab's in his last fight were close to pro-boxing level though imo.
I agree that his jabs were pro boxing level.... now ELITE boxing level against Mayweather or any of the top boxers is worlds beyond what ANY UFC guys have to offer. That’s just the reality.

I want to fight elementary school kids for big money.

Floyd is looking for easy money again
Imagine the money you would need to spend to promote Mayweather vs Any of the guys, listed above. Few people heard about them, they have little to no boxing experience. MayMac worked for the fact people believed Conor has a chance and both were big names.

None of them beat floyd at boxing.

Max and conor would do the best.

If i had to pick seconds I'd go with kattar and poirer

Nobody you listed would land even a single punch on Floyd

Conor was the only interesting match for Floyd, all the rest can pass

Interesting match?? Lol.

You entertaining and comical...his technique was so bad it was funny...throwing standing hammer fists..which arent even allowed lol...gas tank and defense non existent and it was only 3 mins rounds no grappling lol....

Nothing was interesting about it...just hilarious moments

Conor beats Mayweather if they box again...

None of them could beat him in a pure boxing match, no. Not even close.

Floyd would never put himself at risk.

Back