Floyd Mayweather VS Marcos Maidana 9 PM ET/ 6 PM PT on PPV DISCUSSION

Double racism, dubs on the way

blair-shh.gif

I'll take the blacks by majority Dec.

I'll take drunken Latinos by sheer numbers and soccer kicks...Price soccer kicks.

Yea im at a sports bar with few friends watching the warriors game.very loud crowd noise a block away.

Wow, hope it's not too serious and no one is seriously hurt.

A rematch with Thurman/Porter or Garcia/Matthyse, Khan/Broner would be nice.

Make it happen!

I don't agree with the 114-114 scores, especially with how wide the punching stats were, but I can understand people saying it was a draw. Anybody saying Maidana actually won though is biased as fuck. He did not win 7 rounds in that fight.

Maidana really did have a great strategy though. Canelo would have made the fight a lot more interesting if he did this.

Yeah people blinded by hate for Mayweather or shocked that he wasn't dominating would score it for Marcos but whatever they go home pissed anyways. Yeah from Round 1 on in the Canelo fight when I saw he decided to box , I knew he was fucked from even making it competitive.

That fight saved this card after what could have been an event killer in Mauro's Eminem "Lose Yourself" reference.

FUCK thAT was a great fight maidnad iws a cHAMPION asnad came in with no resapect

FUCK thAT was a great fight maidnad iws a cHAMPION asnad came in with no resapect

You are speaking in tongues. The power of christ compels you! The power of christ compels you!

That fight saved this card after what could have been an event killer in Mauro's Eminem "Lose Yourself" reference.
so glad I watched boxnation's broadcast instead of fucking Showtimes.

Back