Floyd Mayweather Vs. Conor McGregor Matrix Highlight Reel

I remember watching the fight from this crowd angle, and somehow it looked even more 1 sided than the official version. Floyd was constantly snapping Conor's head back and giving him brain damage, effortlessly evading Conor's shots, and even the ones that did land were pathetic, and did absolutely nothing.
Things are looking up for Paulie.

I knew Floyd would be the puncher in this fight, but even I was a bit shocked by quite how featherfisted and Paulie esque Conor's "power" was in this fight.
Things are looking up for Paulie.

This might of been the worst performance of Floyd's career. Your'e talking about a guy who shut out Canelo and then loses 2 or 3 rounds to an mma fighter.

He needs to stay retired if he wants to stay undefeated.
Perhaps, but it was 100% agreed upon before the fight. Floyd could easily finnish Conor in 2 rounds if he wanted, but they didn't want to ruin Conors image, that fight was fixed from the start and Floyd was just going easy so Conor could look half decent lol. How can you not understand this is my question?

Mcgregor doesn't know how to sit on his shots, plus he was still using that gay karate footwork and wasn't used to the gloves, that's why he hit like a fairy in there.

Back