Rumored Floyd Mayweather to fight UFC duo Conor McGregor and Khabib in historic boxing double header

lmfao I bet old Floyd beats the shit out of both back to back

You’re fucking retarded if you think Conor had ANY chance AT ALL in that freak show match up.

What part of gassed novice is too hard for you to read?

Conor said it himself years ago that boxing is not the style to beat Floyd.

You know I'd be interested if it were both guys back to back. Like immediately, but he probably cruises through both in a day/night scenario

What part of gassed novice is too hard for you to read?

Conor said it himself years ago that boxing is not the style to beat Floyd.
Conor only beats Floyd in some alternate reality where you control the outcome, that’s it, period.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Floyd did it.

He wants to intercept McGregor before he signs with Pacquiao.

Conor only beats Floyd in some alternate reality where you control the outcome, that’s it, period.

Man you are so angry and retarded . I never said anything about Conor beating Floyd or any other top boxer.

This is a BS rumor. Dana wouldn't throw the value of his entire business in the trash like that.

Lol. Imagine boxing a gassed novice for 10 rounds and not even being able to drop him once.

TKO Exhaustion

Floyd threw like three punches for the first 5 rounds.

Imagine getting tired from shadow boxing for a few rounds lol.

If we're on stupid ideas, Imagine Khabib n Conor taking on Floyd in a tag team boxing match.

If you think they going to make a profit, go see my ones go see my guns get it. Now tell your friends papa hit it then split, in two. As I flow with the Junior Mafia I dont know what the hell stopping cha, I'm clocking cha.

Man you are so angry and retarded . I never said anything about Conor beating Floyd or any other top boxer.
Let’s agree to disagree, sorry for calling you a retard now you take yours back LOL.

You’re pretty much 1of 3 of Conor fanboys that are cool and tolerable, cheers.

Back