Rumored Floyd Mayweather to fight UFC duo Conor McGregor and Khabib in historic boxing double header

Can’t believe Floyd is getting ready to finally kill off MMA for good.

How will I be able to hype up future UFC cards for my boxer friends, when UFC guys are getting laid out by boxers left and right?

<2>

No Commission would approve of this. Unless he goes to like Saudi Arabia. I don't think it will count towards his official record either. It will count as an exhibition match.

Why would Dana put two of UFC biggest names to be humiliated in the same night by a 40yo retired boxer ?
In a boxing bout, Floyd needs two weeks of training to spank both of them.

source.gif

It would make a mockery of MMA.

There is no way Khabib would accept being Conor’s co main event lmao. Splitting a purse three ways? Nah son.

He's that much better than Conor and Khabib that he might be scheduled to fight them both in the same night.

Money talk but let's say it's 100% true, what if Mayweather beat both, what next? UFC sells biggest PPV to date, makes great money, but that brand lose ALOT of legitimacy. Both biggest MMA stars can't defeat a boxer... The world would laugh at MMA.

Mayweather will never fight under mma rules. You can forgetaboutit.

Why do we say Floyd is going to "fight" them? Boxing promos do this and they get away with it. Floyd isn't fighting anyone. He's trying to box. Calling boxing fighting is like calling fencing swordfighting.
God you're a bitch

Lol

Easy money
Easy fights

Do it, Floyd!

Sounds like Baldo is going to bury the UFC and peace out.
Good way for the Pink Goof to launch Zuffa Boxing and kill his competition with one flabby stroke

would watch for the spectacle.
imagine the press conference, a 3 way disaster. Too many ego's involved tho so it will never happen
Or exactly the reason why it could happen

Back