Floyd Mayweather to announce fight soon

Berto has nowhere near the ring savy that Judah has. I like Berto, but compared to Floyd, he's not that good. He makes too many fundamental mistakes. Floyd figures him out in the first 3 rounds and boxes his ears in for the next 9.

Yeah floyd figures him out in 4 but Berto will be as fast as zab and it would be a strong win for Floyd. Plus I want to see Berto land one of his uppercuts on floyd. I don't think I ever seen Floyd take a uppercut. The young gun Berto Needs a shot at one of the best to see were he stands, he can't just stay stuck in the middle.

Divvent like Floyd anymore tbh.

Would like to see Pwill beat him around, but he ain't fighting him

Berto would be cool, but I see it being Bradley

Yeah floyd figures him out in 4 but Berto will be as fast as zab and it would be a strong win for Floyd. Plus I want to see Berto land one of his uppercuts on floyd. I don't think I ever seen Floyd take a uppercut. The young gun Berto Needs a shot at one of the best to see were he stands, he can't just stay stuck in the middle.

I dont mind seeing that fight but berto would never land that uppercut

I'm taking this source as a grain of salt, but for arguments sake this is why it probably won't happen.
-Smaller PPV buys and smaller gate. Less money for money mayweather. Doubt that'll happen.
-Lack of a big international name to fight in dubai. Pacman would be the only option, but that'd either be in vegas or texas. Bradley's got skill no doubt, but he's not exactly a PPV draw.

Can Robin Leach let me know when bradley and alexander are going to fight?

It won't be the fight we all want to see.

Back