Floyd Mayweather to announce fight soon

RR Town

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Floyd Mayweather: I'll Announce My Next Fight Very Soon - Boxing News

According to Robin Leach, an English celebrity who became famous for hosting the television program 'Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous,' Floyd Mayweather Jr. plans to announce his next fight in the near future. Over the weekend, Mayweather and Leach spent some time together at the Del Mar Racetrack just north of San Diego in Del Mar.

In Leach's latest column, which is syndicated on several websites, he wrote that Mayweather told him that an announcement would made very soon. In addition to that, Mayweather told Leach the fight would take place in Dubai, but that is probably a swerve.

Pulling a Lebron is hip and trendy.

I won't care about a Mayweather fight until he gets beat, or agrees to fight Pacquiao.

BTW Arum was stating a couple of years ago that Paqman fighting in Dubai was something he was hoping to put together...

Who do you guys think he'll fight? I really wonder who he can fight that would make sense... i wish it was Pacquiao or Pwill but it won't be, so i'm really curious to see who he'll fight
Maybe Berto? Bradley? I doubt it but I don't see who else

If this is true, its probably either Berto or Bradley.

No way I see Floyd signing for a fight against Martinez or PWill.

Methinks it'll be Bradley with the recent talks of Alexander/Bradley falling through.

5 bucks says he fights another man coming up in weight.... or another senior citizen.

no way he wants to fight pacquiao or someone his size/age

It was like a month ago that he wasn't even thinking about boxing and "maybe taking a year off". Now he is annoucing a fight. How can anyone like this guy? Hell I won't even stream his fights anymore because someone paid for it and I would be indirectly supporting him by providing a market for streamers.

With Margarito's license all up in the air, maybe he's hinting at the BIG ONE?
But on a more serious note probably Alfonso Gomez or Mathew Hatton.

Could Maywether KO Bean in an mma fight is the real question here.

He's going to fight in Dubai, so...Selcuk Aydin?
Posted via Mobile Device

With Margarito's license all up in the air, maybe he's hinting at the BIG ONE?
But on a more serious note probably Alfonso Gomez or Mathew Hatton.

he takes the winner of mosley/mora.

Bring on Berto, please.

Yeah, it's not Pwill or Pac but I actually wouldn't mind a Berto fight. I've been itching to watch Berto fight a top guy for a while, to see how he'd do. I was really excited for Berto-Mosley fight. Also, with his speed, maybe berto coul make it a somewhat competitive fight,

Yeah, it's not Pwill or Pac but I actually wouldn't mind a Berto fight. I've been itching to watch Berto fight a top guy for a while, to see how he'd do. I was really excited for Berto-Mosley fight. Also, with his speed, maybe berto coul make it a somewhat competitive fight,

In Dubai... perhaps against Naseem Hamed.

Back