Floyd Mayweather returns Feb.28th in Tokyo new mma show called MEGA

Love it. Floyd making a buck barely breaking a sweat, happy for someone to be cashing in on a name they built becoming the best in the hurt game. Wits intact, money will never run out, and he actually was the best. Look at the bums the top guys are currently fighting, Floyd making a buck taking a similar challenge, gets called an attention whore.

I'm kind of baffled that Japanese businessmen are willing to throw big money at Floyd to come in, clown around a bit, and then KO someone horribly outmatched. No idea how there's an audience for it that would justify them tossing out that kind of money, but I can't blame Floyd for taking their money to do such little work.

I'm kind of baffled that Japanese businessmen are willing to throw big money at Floyd to come in, clown around a bit, and then KO someone horribly outmatched. No idea how there's an audience for it that would justify them tossing out that kind of money, but I can't blame Floyd for taking their money to do such little work.
Hey you seem more worldly than me, not that that means much but is it true they sell used panties outta vending machines in Japan?

They're new fetish seems to watch Floyd beat their fighters to death.

Hey you seem more worldly than me, not that that means much but is it true they sell used panties outta vending machines in Japan?

lol, I've heard that before, but only passingly on the internet so no idea if it's true. I don't know really know much about Japan, tbh

I feeling like sniffing random panties is more risk than reward but that's just me...

Love it. Floyd making a buck barely breaking a sweat, happy for someone to be cashing in on a name they built becoming the best in the hurt game. Wits intact, money will never run out, and he actually was the best. Look at the bums the top guys are currently fighting, Floyd making a buck taking a similar challenge, gets called an attention whore.
the chance of floyd's money never running out is zero.

people with his kind of lifestyle and need for constant attention do not do well once their income flow stops. he's rumored to be a big gambler, he still has an entourage, he can't help himself but flash all his money through jewelry, cars, or even just stacks of cash he carries around like a retard. that's not a man who is smart with his earnings, and i expect at some point promoters will not find his name to be worth the price tag, or he'll grow too old to do even these exhibition fights.

people with his kind of lifestyle and need for constant attention do not do well once their income flow stops. he's rumored to be a big gambler, he still has an entourage, he can't help himself but flash all his money through jewelry, cars, or even just stacks of cash he carries around like a retard. that's not a man who is smart with his earnings, and i expect at some point promoters will not find his name to be worth the price tag, or he'll grow too old to do even these exhibition fights.

I think that is highly unlikely. As it stands he could blow 250k a week for the next 50 years and not go broke and that's if he never earns another dollar ever again.

Tank, Lopez, Charlo Twins, Fury, Wilder, Crawford, Spence, Ryan Garcia, Mike Tyson, and Roy Jones Jr. were getting too much attention and too many headlines. You knew this was coming....
It's sad really

Was he ever able to flip his super cars and does he still have a luxury urban strip club?

I think that is highly unlikely. As it stands he could blow 250k a week for the next 50 years and not go broke and that's if he never earns another dollar ever again.
mike tyson earned some 400M (not even adjusted to inflation) in the ring and went broke. allen iverson made over 200M in the NBA and also went broke. in fact, 78% of all NFL professionals go broke two years after retirement. 60% of all NBA players go broke in 6 years.

you're looking at his wealth from the standpoint of your own lifestyle. it's unfathomable to me that anyone could blow away 10M dollars, much less hundreds of them. but that's what apparently happens to people who make really stupid decisions.

imagine being worth over 500 million dollars and your idea for an investment is a titty bar.
I dont get it. Hes real into luxury designer brands and his name and brand are synonymous with money. I thought they could of really turned TMT into like a luxury brand or even a Supreme hype beast type brand. Or had his own shoe line.

Or he honestly should of made a Mayweather boxing video game.

But hes rich who am i to give him business advice lol

Its true, you can buy used ones for that extra zing if ya need it.

One of my favorite japanese movies has a running gag where the two main dudes who are wanna be gangsters have to run around the whole movie with panties on to get em to look and smell like they were used

Well, it's okay to be a fan, and if you want to be a fanboy or, whatever, sure, but you are trying to ice a road to see the crash for an argument that nobody cares about.

Yeah Floyd is great. Get your mouth off his nutsack.

Back