floyd mayweather on fighting ronda rousey

busterwolf

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

oh god. Why does this keep coming up. WHoever asked that question and kept pressing is a tard. a serious tard. How is a man going to fight a woman. Yes we all know, Ronda would probably kick his ass but just the idea is ridiculous.

Let's be real Ronda finishes him inside 3 mins

Who is the wealthiest between Dana and Floyd?
Floyd talking about Dana like he's new money made me lol.

LOL@ Floyd saying sorry.

I think in an MMA fight, basically either Floyd lands a punch and knocks her out or she gets her hands on him and subs him quickly, and I think it's pretty 50/50. Obviously outside of an MMA fight Floyd probably beats her to a pulp.

I can't stand Mayweather, but really he's in a no-win situation here. If he doesn't fight her some will see it as ducking. If he did fight her and he lost, then he lost to a woman. If he wins, then he beat a woman (obviously he has an alleged past of this). There's no way he comes out of the situation looking good.

Why do people keep fantasising about men being able to beat up women?

Rousey doesn't make it within arm's reach of Floyd before eating 4 or 5 hits and getting laid out.

Sick of this debate.

I think in an MMA fight, basically either Floyd lands a punch and knocks her out or she gets her hands on him and subs him quickly, and I think it's pretty 50/50. Obviously outside of an MMA fight Floyd probably beats her to a pulp.

I can't stand Mayweather, but really he's in a no-win situation here. If he doesn't fight her some will see it as ducking. If he did fight her and he lost, then he lost to a woman. If he wins, then he beat a woman (obviously he has an alleged past of this). There's no way he comes out of the situation looking good.

This. Oh god, this. See timmeh and handy for examples.

Lol if the mighty Belch can avoid being thrown at least once, I'm sure Floyd can.

Basically, Dana is setting up Floyd. I'm not really surprised, look at what Dana's mother WRITES IN A BOOK about her son.

Back