Rumored Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Mikuru Asakura

Weird logic Floyd is the bitch for being the better fighter and finding more success at a higher level because he doesn’t do works for a bunch high school drop outs while roided out of his mind? It’s amazing how well propaganda works.
No, Floyd is a bitch because he’s beating up on people he knows have no chance against him when he limits the rules. For the supposed best fighter ever I would’ve expected better.

Floyd is 45, retired but he still makes more money than your fav fighter.

God bless this man.

Tenshin was waay too small and even more waaaay inexperienced at boxing. At least mikuru is bigger and about the same size as floyd. What the hell I'll watch

Wasn't it just an old retired pro boxer he was supposed to face?

Even though I dont like the ugly and dimwitted Asakuras this has all the makings of an upset imo

And people wonder why JMMA can't ever get going again or why many don't take it very seriously.

Paying out stupid amounts of money to someone like Floyd Mayweather is just one of many reasons.

And people wonder why JMMA can't ever get going again or why many don't take it very seriously.

Paying out stupid amounts of money to someone like Floyd Mayweather is just one of many reasons.

He didn't even move the needle much last time.

Mikuru will KO him
50-1
{<Mcgoat}

Back