Rumored Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Mikuru Asakura

Smart rich people never get tired of opportunities to make money.

They also like getting shit for free.

Cameo means nothing. The amount of celebrities on cameo who have a huge net worth, suggests exactly what I said. If you give rich people a way to get richer that's easy, many of them will take it. Some celebs are making 250k a month just recording cameos. An in-demand celebrity can make millions per year on Cameo, which is why so many are doing it. Easy money just to tell some civilian happy birthday or something.

Rizin is easy money for little work for Mayweather. He may be worth 400 million (or whatever it is), but 9 million (or whatever they are paying him) him is still a shitload of money for a few minutes work with no real risk.
Also Floyd loves to buy a ton of dumb shit like jewelry and brand new cars that depreciate like crazy so this is probably to keep that lavish lifestyle afloat.

If they want celebrity matches that will attract people, why don't they just hire Justin Bieber or Logan Paul to fight inside the cage.

Having Pacquiao in Rizin will generate more profit than Mayweather.

Smart rich people never get tired of opportunities to make money.

They also like getting shit for free.

Cameo means nothing. The amount of celebrities on cameo who have a huge net worth, suggests exactly what I said. If you give rich people a way to get richer that's easy, many of them will take it. Some celebs are making 250k a month just recording cameos. An in-demand celebrity can make millions per year on Cameo, which is why so many are doing it. Easy money just to tell some civilian happy birthday or something.

Rizin is easy money for little work for Mayweather. He may be worth 400 million (or whatever it is), but 9 million (or whatever they are paying him) him is still a shitload of money for a few minutes work with no real risk.
Man.. he is getting out of money, who is on Cameo? Linsay Lohan, Tranny Jenner.. lol. He is driving a pickup truck now, he don't use his luxury cars, he is selling them it seems

Seriously what fucking moron will pay money to hear some c level celebrity or whatever they are speak some words to you?

The world is done, it time for the ending

Sak just can't put it to bed already that yes these crazy one off fights bring in some extra viewers, but its viewers tuning in to see the shit show. Retaining those fans for future events is almost impossible. The money usually spent on one of these fight especially with Mayweather could be used towards a lot very good fighters to make many cards much better appealing to MMA fans not just in Japan but other countries also and grow the brand. But instead we get some added media views, bump in one night ratings, millions go out the back door, and back to normal after it.

I can't hate on Floyd for wanting to pick up some cash in these exhibition fights, but It's kind of a bitch move to just be fighting MMA fighters with boxing rules. If this fight materializes it would be awesome if Asakura went ham and charged at him using his full MMA arsenal and whooped his ass real quick. :D

I can't hate on Floyd for wanting to pick up some cash in these exhibition fights, but It's kind of a bitch move to just be fighting MMA fighters with boxing rules. If this fight materializes it would be awesome if Asakura went ham and charged at him using his full MMA arsenal and whooped his ass real quick. :D
Yeah I agree, if this is an mma match Mayweather will be a toast in an instant.

I guess this is kind of like a lottery ticket for Rizin too.. it won't happen but could you imagine the marketing push they'd have if one of their fighters flash KO's floyd?

If true:

This is terrible for Rizin, but great for Mikuru, great for Floyd, and great for fans!

cdc.jpg

God please no...I’m not trying to see Floyd pulling a bitch move again. Fighting an MMA fighter in boxing is bullshit. He’s not even man enough to meet them halfway in a kickboxing match or with 4oz gloves. I hope Rizin doesn’t go through with this moronic stunt, and if they do they deserve to tank.

Might as well have fought Justin Bieber or made an IR video with the little Kardashian. Would have made more money for about the same work
Fighting a mma fighter is safer than fighting Bieber or banging Kimmie K
When Kanye gets elected Kim will be the First Lady with the most STDs since Nancy Reagan held it down.

God please no...I’m not trying to see Floyd pulling a bitch move again. Fighting an MMA fighter in boxing is bullshit. He’s not even man enough to meet them halfway in a kickboxing match or with 4oz gloves. I hope Rizin doesn’t go through with this moronic stunt, and if they do they deserve to tank.
Weird logic Floyd is the bitch for being the better fighter and finding more success at a higher level because he doesn’t do works for a bunch high school drop outs while roided out of his mind? It’s amazing how well propaganda works.

Many former
Boxers have done this. From joe Louis to Muhammad Ali to many many former fighters.

I don’t think you know what an exhibition is.

Back