Floyd Mayweather Jr. hopes Anderson rebounds from loss to Weidman

Floyd is changing his tune, possibly a sign of maturity but I think it's moreso about business. The guy knows that his days as a boxer are close to an end and his next enterprise is going to be all about his fight promotion. MMA is rising faster than boxing (which has languished), he sees that and wants to get involved.

I'd rather not have him be involved in MMA due to his racial bias. Also, I don't think he knows much about MMA either; his MMA knowledge (as opposed to his "boxing knowledge") is probably next to nil.

All of a sudden he's saying good things about mma and some fighters after he announces he wants to manage mma fighters like there isn't any ulterior motive behind these kind of comments lately.

Floyd gotta get that money. He doesn't hide his motivations.

He wants really wants to get into mma. I guess he sees it as a long time investment. If he puts in work promoting mma and its fighters then it will pay off later on down the road as mma continues to grow I guess. I'm sure he also realizes that once he retires boxing is officially dead.

Floyd has a lot of money and also a smart business man if he could open up a gym and start taking MMA serious then he can be a damn good MMA Manager to other fighters.

The man has the money, he can pay top money and fly in the top coaches in the grappling and striking department and be able to have the best training facility and equipment as well.

Hell with his money he can buyout all the MMA camps like American Top Team or an up and comer Alliance MMA including the fighters too in order to be competitive.

INB4 - Mayweather is such a asshole.
-I cant believe he wishes someone the best. He is so cocky he probably prayed to himself instead of god.
-As MMA fans we should all stand against this evil man.

He is, he's only got nice things to say now because he want's to get into the MMA business.

Like I thought just talking out your ass. Mayweather is hated, and has no endorsements do to his acts and mouth. He didnt get away with it, like you originally said.

The fact that he's still allowed to box and earn the highest salary in sports says otherwise. Like I said, if he were a white man trashing blacks, he'd be banned from the sport. You keep ignoring this point about double standards which is fine since you clearly have no ability to address it properly.

Last edited:
Back